Thanks folks for all the interest, I am almost done with the website so will post everything by tomorrow, I am very happy to see such a high level of interest and I think that all of you will be very pleasantly surprised with the product. Unfortunately I would like to limit the beta test to about 10 users but I really do not want to turn away anyone so I'll work something out.
I will get back with everyone in the next day or two.
Thanks again for the positive response now I need to get the info out so see you tomorrow :D
im in the uk, car is a vauxhall corsa so you can get it tested on european cars :)
I have a 7.5 ton Mercedes Atego Truck already running on the elm 327, Truck Pc fitted also. Would be interested in testing your kit. In Ireland.
Hi also very intersted. I have used the Digimoto, and Allinone with good success so would be curious to compare.
I have access to.
2005 Toyota Prius
2003 Acura MDX
1996 Ford Probe GT
2004 Altima SER
1996 VW Golf
Please let me know.
Okay I have the website all setup so here are the details.
1. The website is at http://www.obdpros.com. I have details on the OBDPro Serial and OBDPro usb scantools. The Datasheet for the OBDPro is at http://www.obdpros.com/resources.php
2. Everyone who has expressed an interest in being a beta tester, please review the product features etc and then if you are still interested; On the Obdpros website there is a forum link http://www.obdpros.com/yabb/YaBB.pl Please register on that forum
send me an email at psmith"at"obdpros.com - replace the "at" with @. with the username that you registered with on the forum. That way I will authorize you to view the betatest forum on the website. The beta test forum will serve as a central repository for any issues/requests for added functionality that the group might want.
3. I will send you instructions on how to send the $55 for the interface, since the website is not setup to handle discounts you will have to paypal the money to me. I will send you the details when you email me.
4. Please include your mailing address in the email so I can ship out the interface. I will ship the interface out within 2 business days and email back a tracking number.
5. I think we have a pretty decent size for the beta test group so I will close the signup phase by end of tomorrow. If there are still slots open I will post on this thread.
Please Let me know if I am missing anything.
me too.. not had a verification email from the forums yet though..
signed up, emailed and paid your paypal link. Anxiously awaiting my new toy :D