I have a release forthcoming but before I make it widely available I'd like to have some beta testing done with a small group of people. Please post up if you'd like to volunteer and let me know what you will be able to test.
1.94 will contain the following:
- Removable media sync.
- sync types available are removable, cumulative, mirror, upload only.
- "ezsync -now" option for command line syncing on the client side.
- hibernate / shutdown / do nothing after sync
- optionally execute a program or batch file before sync
- optionally execute a program or batch file after sync
- Various bugs fixed.
Thanks in advance,