Need some encouragement...
So I want to start fiberglassing my trunk, and I wont lie, I'm terrified! I've read two really good tutorials:
The first one is EXACTLY what I want to do. The second is just a general fiberglassing tutorial, but it covers the topic of attaching to MDF with fleece.
So far, I have:
- the subs (2x 12" kicker cvr aluminized)
- fiberglass mat (7x package of 8 sq.ft.)
- resin and hardener (2L of resin, plus the hardener that comes with it)
- blue tape
- dremel attachments to cut
- speaker terminals and 12-gauge wire
and I need:
- wood dowel
- MDF speaker rings
- friends to stop working so often
Does anyone have any suggestions to help me out? I don't want to waste hundreds of dollars of materials because I mess up something so simple.