Like me :-)
dude thats awesome, you might want to start hitting the GM car forums i know a few that would be interested
Like me :-)
2005 Black Chevy Impala
Current Status: Installed in Vehicle/Testing 75%
Ok, so either you work for this company, which sells the exact same display you have pictures of, or you stole their pictures and took credit for their work.
Either way, thanks for posting pictures of that screen, because it's absolutely *****ing butching! If you work there, then your company has an awesome product, but if your trying to fool us, and I hope that's not the case, then ***** off.
Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.
Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.
What Gm vehicles will this fit? All i am aware of is a din and a half i was not aware that there were double din radios in any of their vehicles
Yes...That is my site.
I am in the process of putting a carputer in my 2000 Grand Prix and recently made a mount to fit my xenarc display and I am also making a mount for a double din mount for someone and thougt some of you might be interestedin seeing it.
Here is a partial list of double din GM vehicles:
• Century 1997-2003, LaSabre 1995-2003, Park Avenue 1995-2003, Regal 1995-2003, Rendezvous 2003-2003, Riviera 1996-1999, Roadmaster 1995-1996, Skylark 1996-1998
• Escalade 2003-2005
• Avalanche 2003-2005, Blazer 2002-2005, Cavalier 2000-2003, Express Van 2001-2003, Impala 2000-2004, Malibu 2001-2004, Monte Carlo 2000-2005, S10 2002-2005, Silverado 2003-2005, Suburban 2003, Tahoe 2003-2005, Trailblazer 2002-2005, Venture 2000-2003
• Envoy 2002-2005, Jimmy 2002-2005, Savanna 2001-2005, Sierra 2003-2005, Sonoma 2002-2005, Yukon/Denali/XL 2003, Hummer H2 2003
• Ascender 2003
• Achieva 1996-1998, Alero 1999-2003, Aurora 1995-2003, Bravada 1998-2003, Cutlass 1997-1999, Cutlass Supreme 1995-1997, Eighty-Eight 1994-1999, Intrigue 1998-2003, LSS 1996-1999, Ninety-Eight 1994-1996, Regency 1997-1998, Silhouette 2000-2003
• Aztec 2001-2003, Bonneville 2000-2003, Grand Am 2001-2003, Montana 2000-2003, Sunfire 2000-2003
Very nice work then! Are you getting ready to sell this Xenarc mount? I think it looks totally awesome. I'd find a way to get this to fit into my Taurus if the price is right.
Does anyone know the exact dimension of a 'Double-Din' comparment?
My 2002 Honda CR-V has a stock radio that would appear to be double-din (not 1.5), but I wonder if it is slightly off (bigger/smaller) than a std dd comparment?
If you go to crutchfield.com and put in the type of car you have, it should tell you what size radio will fit in your car (either 1 Din, 1.5 Din or 2 Din)Originally Posted by justintime
Single DIN is approximately 7" x 2.1", Double DIN is 7" x 4.2", and 1.5 DIN is left as an exercise for the reader.Originally Posted by justintime