Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Vectra B GSI - 2nd DIN Slot Fabrication - Big Photos !

  1. #11
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cris
    Pics, pics!!!
    On the way.... will be on the next update of my site in a week or two, had to hold off while Fast n Modfied was published.

    Terran

  2. #12
    Variable Bitrate 0okami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    357
    Hey ccsnet!

    I was looking at your project site,
    http://www.letscommunicate.co.uk/carputer/gallery.htm
    (quite nice!) but in the gallery the images are too small.

    What would be the chances of seeing larger versions? or "click to enlarge" ?
    I'm VERY interested in seeing the pictures of your project in closer detail.

    Thanks.
    ~0okami.Digital

  3. #13
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by 0okami
    Hey ccsnet!

    I was looking at your project site,
    http://www.letscommunicate.co.uk/carputer/gallery.htm
    (quite nice!) but in the gallery the images are too small.

    What would be the chances of seeing larger versions? or "click to enlarge" ?
    I'm VERY interested in seeing the pictures of your project in closer detail.

    Thanks.
    Its a space problem.... but let me know which ones and I can mail them

    Terran

  4. #14
    Variable Bitrate 0okami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    357
    ~0okami.Digital

  5. #15
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,680
    Not a prob... PM me your email addy... btw... the screen shot one is a mockup ... but dont tell any one

    Are you thinkning of getting a k301 then ? Dont... worst screen ( sorry mechnics ) EVER... that bad I am replacing later this year.

    Terran

  6. #16
    Variable Bitrate 0okami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsnet
    Not a prob... PM me your email addy... btw... the screen shot one is a mockup ... but dont tell any one

    Are you thinkning of getting a k301 then ? Dont... worst screen ( sorry mechnics ) EVER... that bad I am replacing later this year.

    Terran
    oh no! and i was almost set on getting it. ah well. Looks like it will have to be either DWW-700h or dww-700m/mts12000/tst-70npc (the one that needs light hack).

    Which one are you planning on replacing it with?
    ~0okami.Digital

  7. #17
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by 0okami
    oh no! and i was almost set on getting it. ah well. Looks like it will have to be either DWW-700h or dww-700m/mts12000/tst-70npc (the one that needs light hack).

    Which one are you planning on replacing it with?
    Any thing un motorised.. just waiting for some thing good.

    So far I've had smoke, went back, ...... failed opening ( then got stuck )... design prob ( went back and replaced ) .... the latest one ( version 8 according to the markings ) doesn't like opening when its cold.

    This is not a particular suppler issue more design right back at the factory so I have lost total confidence in it.

    Terran

  8. #18
    Tainted Love Cris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    4,651
    Terran, why don't you post some of you rpics here. I'd sure like to see them.

  9. #19
    The Vauxhall Vectra Project ccsnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Morecambe, Lancs, UK ( Just For The Moment )
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cris
    Terran, why don't you post some of you rpics here. I'd sure like to see them.
    They are on my web site in the gallery - the hi res versions wont fit here....

    Plus there are some copy right issues....

    Terran

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Question about BIG 8-pin DIN
    By koyoutou in forum Newbie
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 04:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •