Got a lot of NEWS.\
1. Well I got a batch file set up to cut this weekend but was unable to start because of other pending jobs I had to get out. The router was also occupied with a sheet of 1/2" clear acrylic that I was cutting for some neon signs im making. Its ok I would rather take my time and make sure they are right than rush and mess them up or even worse break a router toolbit.
2. I took delivery of my new 'stang on monday. This led me to do mad research on this car and found out that there is more than enough room in the dash for the entire computer/P.S./Harddrive/and LCD to fit on a "tray" as 1 assembled unit and bolt right in without modifying the dash at all. I was orginally planning to go under the seat with my case, but I gotta say this seems like a better solution/route. I got most of the info from here:
3. I will be doing someting similar except I will only be buying the trim/install kit from circuit city and molding my screen into that, then fabbing the aluminum chassis to bolt to it and hold the rest of my componets. The final product will be a complete bolt in affair with an OEM look. Anyway, this leaves my case in limbo. After all that fabbing I decide not to use it :nutz:
4. So yes the case that you have seen in the last couple posts/pages is offically for sale. If you are in need of this case and cannot wait any longer for me to get production started here is your chance to grab my baby. Price for this model is $115 shipped to your door. This includes the case, M.B. standoffs, Lid, Lid Thumbscrews, Intake and exhaust fans. I only have 1 case at this time so the first person interested in purchasing let me know by posting in this forum. ill give DOHcrazy a chance to purchase first since he has the first spot on the groupbuy. I will ship next day UPS or carrier of your choice. I want to get this case out there and get some feedback on my design.
5. Production Plans are still active. The first batch of 3 M10000 cases is what im working on getting out. I am still tweaking files for the other motherboards.