1) Create a FB InstanceOriginally Posted by Anonymous
2) Create a Digital Output Instance. If you want to switfch 2 outputs, make at least 2 DO Instances.
3) Create a Variable Instance with initial value 0
4) Create a Display Button with Downwards Vote of changing the previously created Variable instance to +1
5) In the logic section, create a new IF/THEN instance
5b) Layout "If variable-get is equal to 1" and attach to the output node
5c) In this logic's then statement, create votes for changing however many or whichever Digital Output Instances you want to turn on or off.
6) Create a new IF/THEN instance
6b) Layout "If variable-get is greater than or equal to 2" and attach to the output node
6c) In this logic's then statement, create a vote for changing however or whichever Digital Output Instances you want to turn on or off (Generally opposite as above, but by no means is that required). Also create a vote to change this variable to 0
Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store