** NEW ** Fusion Control Centre's Fusion Volume Knob!
Something new again!
It is the Fusion Volume Knob, and it is pictured below. This little device looks simple and is extremely simple to use.
1) Open box
2) Plug in to PC
3) Turn Knob to control system volume, Push knob down to toggle mute
There are no drivers needed. It uses built in system level drivers for Windows (Everything from 98 to Win8), MacOSX (should be all "X" versions), and Linux (pretty much every flavour).
- Infinite Turn Knob
- Detents to give "feel" of knob
- Push button knob for mute control
- 3 Colour RGB shaft. LEDs can make the shaft any colour you want
- Simple USB powered, USB communication, 1 connector device
- No Drivers Needed
- Small Footprint with 4 mounting holes
- True Volume Control because of the infinite spin. It will never get out of sync with the computer