I know that the software is supposed to be 100%, and I really haven't had many problems with it so far, but there have been a few problems here and there.
One of them has been a mismatch between the area of the button as it is visible, and the area of the button as it is clickable. I don't know why, but there seems to be about a 30-40 pixel height difference. The clickable area is outlined in blue. There's a large portion of the top of each button that wont react to clicking. Maybe it has something to do with the height of the title bar up on top of the actual program. maybe it's just me.
(I have a video of it. It's not uploaded presently, but in it you can see where the mouse pointer is clearly, with visual and audio evidence that the button either is (primary/secondary, and relays clicking) or isn't toggling. I wasn't sure if it would be that useful.)
This one is not a bug really, but I thought I'd mention it. When trying to run zdsoft screen capture to make a video of some problems I'm seeing, I got the big red X on the FCC uber MDX window. With an unhandled exception error (which I have saved if you want it). It must be shy. So my video is externally recorded.
Another is that I've been having hang-ups after leaving the screen idle for a long period of time...But if I'm messing around with the computer, I've been checking like once every hour or two and the program and brain seem to respond nicely.
I didn't see another centralized thread for the actual software's bugs, so I started a new one. If you want though, just file it back in with the feature requests.
Oh, and just to move it out of the configurator thread, I still have no "pushed" state indication in the software.