Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Unknown error trying to update Fusion Control Center MDX

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4

    Unknown error trying to update Fusion Control Center MDX

    My problem is I just installed with the full installer and then tried to load the MDX configurator and it says, "FCC Uber MDX Configurator has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly...."

    At that point i tried to update via the icon in the tray and it said there was an Unknown error trying to update Fusion Control Center MDX

    Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by ouellettesr View Post
    My problem is I just installed with the full installer and then tried to load the MDX configurator and it says, "FCC Uber MDX Configurator has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly...."

    At that point i tried to update via the icon in the tray and it said there was an Unknown error trying to update Fusion Control Center MDX

    Any ideas?
    The updater requires the program to run correctly once.

    Did you do a reboot before you tried running it?

    Did you get any installation errors?
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  3. #3
    Newbie ATT41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    36
    When I tried to update from the link in these forums:

    Sticky: Fusion Brain Latest Software MDX - Download Link

    It always gave me errors in the install. Once I downloaded the file from your website it worked fine.
    [H]
    ____╔══════╗____
    OOO/ATT41\OOO
    ╚══════╝

  4. #4
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by ATT41 View Post
    When I tried to update from the link in these forums:

    Sticky: Fusion Brain Latest Software MDX - Download Link

    It always gave me errors in the install. Once I downloaded the file from your website it worked fine.
    The links point to the same place.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  5. #5
    Newbie ATT41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    36
    maybe it was a coincidence then. The exe link from these forums didn't work on my PC, I tried downloading the exe from my MAC and it didn't work, 3 rd time I tried the exe from your website and it worked fine.

    3rd time lucky perhaps?
    [H]
    ____╔══════╗____
    OOO/ATT41\OOO
    ╚══════╝

  6. #6
    Fusion Brain Creator 2k1Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado, but Canadian!
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by ATT41 View Post
    maybe it was a coincidence then. The exe link from these forums didn't work on my PC, I tried downloading the exe from my MAC and it didn't work, 3 rd time I tried the exe from your website and it worked fine.

    3rd time lucky perhaps?
    didnt work as in dead link, or 99% and stall, or ???

    Could have been you caught the download in the middle of my upload of a newer version so the files were being internally transfered on the severs.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

  7. #7
    Newbie ATT41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia - Brisbane
    Posts
    36
    I downloaded files and once I tried to install the exe file it said installation files were corrupt.

    I downloaded the exe from this site and the exe from the website simultaneously on my MAC and transfered to my PC, only the website exe worked, forums exe was corrupt.

    Could have been an unlucky download or something.
    [H]
    ____╔══════╗____
    OOO/ATT41\OOO
    ╚══════╝

Similar Threads

  1. Chuck's Skins lots of pics Update 7-16-07
    By Chuck in forum RR Released Skins
    Replies: 297
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:22 PM
  2. *NEW* USB Input/Output Board -- Fusion Brain
    By 2k1Toaster in forum Fusion Brain
    Replies: 1123
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 02:33 AM
  3. Software Review: Windows XP Media Center 2005 Edition!
    By nFiniteTuning in forum The Review Palace
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 11:54 AM
  4. Windows Vista W/nView!
    By 97GST in forum Operating System Optimization
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2006, 08:46 PM
  5. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 07:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •