Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: You have reached your destination . . .

  1. #1
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,622

    You have reached your destination . . .

    . . . but I will not remove destination from the info bar that flicks between current road and destination.


    Just got the PC back in the car, and tried the latest alpha and noticed above.

    also

    1. if the logs folder does nor exist and you ask it to record freedrive goes crazy. trouble is everytime you restart freedrive it still can't find the logs folder and crashes. I have noe crested logs folder and it works fine, but a couple of lines of code to check if the folder exists and if not the create should be added

    2. Don't know if this has been covered in other threads, have had a brief look, but is the position of the camera waring user defineable. Today I had the warning up, but underneath was a tutning I needed to make, and there were two roads close to each other. I would like to move it to the side (well really I would like to play around with the position to find the best place for it.

    3. It's defo getting better with every release. That noise if you are above the speed of the camera is really annoying. It's great.

    I think that's all for now.

  2. #2
    Poet Laureate rustyboxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Côte d'Azur of England - Hot totty central
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer
    . . . but I will not remove destination from the info bar that flicks between current road and destination.
    I haven't noticed that, must have a look next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer
    Just got the PC back in the car, and tried the latest alpha and noticed above.

    also

    1. if the logs folder does nor exist and you ask it to record freedrive goes crazy. trouble is everytime you restart freedrive it still can't find the logs folder and crashes. I have noe crested logs folder and it works fine, but a couple of lines of code to check if the folder exists and if not the create should be added
    I had that problem, it was sorted by creating a logs folder (thanks to CdR for the tip). You could always leave logging turned off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer
    2. Don't know if this has been covered in other threads, have had a brief look, but is the position of the camera waring user defineable. Today I had the warning up, but underneath was a tutning I needed to make, and there were two roads close to each other. I would like to move it to the side (well really I would like to play around with the position to find the best place for it.
    It does disappear when you touch the screen if that helps although I agree it would be helpful if it could be moved elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer
    . 3. It's defo getting better with every release. That noise if you are above the speed of the camera is really annoying. It's great.

    I think that's all for now.
    Yeah, that's a great feature. I'm really impressed with FD, particularly 0.90a. Having used MM for so long FD now seems light years ahead of it. Hats off to CdR for some great software.
    Only true postwhores remember everything they post

    REP CLUB IS DEAD
    LONG LIVE REP CLUB

  3. #3
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,622
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyboxx
    I had that problem, it was sorted by creating a logs folder (thanks to CdR for the tip). You could always leave logging turned off.
    Yeah I know that, (i have created the folder) but I was thinking it could be added just to polish the application up

    Quote Originally Posted by rustyboxx
    It does disappear when you touch the screen if that helps although I agree it would be helpful if it could be moved elsewhere.
    indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by rustyboxx
    Yeah, that's a great feature. I'm really impressed with FD, particularly 0.90a. Having used MM for so long FD now seems light years ahead of it. Hats off to CdR for some great software.
    Be interesting to see what Ninja comes up when he gets back to work on MM like he keeps hinting at.

Similar Threads

  1. Road Runner subforum reached 800 threads !!
    By Partybuster in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:59 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 06:50 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 12:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •