Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using Virtual Earth in GPS w/o available satellite data makes road/place names disapp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Virtual Earth in GPS w/o available satellite data makes road/place names disapp

* I've seen this at least twice so far, but normally I'm within the range of my satellite imagery so I'm not sure if it will really happen 100%:
    1. Drive to a place that you don't have satellite imagery for.
    2. Switch the GPS to the "Hybrid" Virtual Earth mode (probably Aerial also).

Bug: All road/place names disappear until you restart SD (switching to Map mode does not fix it).

same issue here

Comment

Please retest with the latest release and report back with your findings: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/1151243-post25.html
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Please retest with the latest release and report back with your findings: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/1152279-post129.html

If there is not an update on this bug report, I will be forced to mark this bug report as abandoned.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I'm going to retest this (and my 10 or so other bug reports), but I've been very busy this week and probably won't be able to get to at least most of them until the weekend. Sorry...

Comment

Seems to be fixed in 1.1.1.0. Though I'm not 100% sure because I had to verify it by just renaming my whole VirtualEarth directory (since I'm not going to be driving anywhere out of my current VE range anytime soon).

Comment

Working...
            X