Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.1.0.8: XM Module: Channel list does not jump to selected Preset channel.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.1.0.8: XM Module: Channel list does not jump to selected Preset channel.

Steps to reproduce this bug:

1. Start SD.
    2. Start Sat Radio module.
    3. If you don't already have any XM presets, pick a channel, hold down on it (or right-click with a mouse) and select it as a preset.
    4. Once you've assigned a preset, scroll down or up on the channel list to anywhere, just so long as the channel you selected as your preset is OUT OF VIEW.
    5. Start any channel that is currently in view... audio will start.
    6. Select your preset channel (or any preset channel you already have created for XM).

Bug: The list will NOT visibly jump to the channel you've selected. The audio changes, but you have to manually scroll to the channel to see that it's highlighted.

Chuck has verified to me in another post that this is not working as designed. Hopefully someone can reproduce this.

It is not likely that this bug was introduced into 1.1.0.8. It wasn't until now that I started using the Preset functions in Sat. Radio, so it's most probable that the bug existed prior to this release.
    My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

Please retest with the latest release and report back with your findings: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/1151243-post25.html
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Tested with the 1.1.1.0 and the issue still exists.

Comment

Chuck, you had mentioned in another post that if it's behaving this way, it's definitely a bug. Can we expect to see this fixed in the next version?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X