Videos play back at wrong size, and shrink when UI used

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos play back at wrong size, and shrink when UI used

Video playback appears to be having some odd issues, that I will try to describe with the assistance of some ASCII art. I'm seeing this issue with the built in trick and tips video as well as other files.

When you initially playback a file in the Video section, it may start out the correct size, or appear slightly smaller then full screen like so:

Code:
    ---------------------------
    ||                        ||
    ||     Video              ||
    ||                        ||
    |--------------------------|
    Interacting with the UI, IE play/pause, full screen or any of the other buttons causes the video to shrink like so:
    Code:
    ||                   |     |
    ||     Video         |     |
    | -------------------|     |
    |                          |
    Every UI interaction continues this trend.

Also, the video thumbnail on the home screen appears to not be in the right place in the lower left, it is shifted up in the UI a bit.

Please retest with the latest release and report back with your findings: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/1151243-post25.html
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Please retest with the latest release and report back with your findings: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/1152279-post129.html

If there is not an update on this bug report, I will be forced to mark this bug report as abandoned.
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

1.1.1.0 appears to properly fix this issue. Nothing I did would cause the behavior seen in 1.1.0.8 and 1.1.0.9.

Comment

Working...
        X