Or will trade for slot load dvd...
    front-end software + will pay extra $$$
    I'm open for any reasonable offer

Comment

$50 shipped

Comment

Six hours after I ordered a replacement m2 atx for my system

Story of my life . . .
        PDP1170/TRS80/Atari800XL/Amiga500/286/486/P2/P4/C2D/i7 still a newb (but an old newb, been doing this a while) working my way up to "Complete Newb"

Comment

Hehe, well I'm also local and will be possible to arrange some pick up to save $10 for shipping

Comment

You;re killing me. Let me see what I can do.
            I'm such a pinapple I didnt realize it was Friday when I ordered it, and I selected two day shipping. I doubt it will ship on Sunday.
            They are supposed to send an email when they ship, which I havent received, so its possible it is waiting to go out on Monday.
            If that's the case when I call on Monday (about the fast proscessing fee and two day shipping), I may cancel the order if it hasnt shipped.
            I'll give you a call if thats the case.

How long have you had this psu, how long was it in use?
            PDP1170/TRS80/Atari800XL/Amiga500/286/486/P2/P4/C2D/i7 still a newb (but an old newb, been doing this a while) working my way up to "Complete Newb"

Comment

well, i won this item on eBay 3-4 weeks ago but after that i got great deal on new voompc case with the same power supply thats why i don't need it any more.
              For quick respond please use my email [email protected]
              I'll send you auction number then you can check description by yourself.

Thanks,
              mark

Comment

Bad news, my psu arrived today. Couldnt resist getting things back in order, so Thank you but Im gonna keep the one I have.
                Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Pictures?

Comment

is this sold or?international shipping?

Comment

yes, item is sold.

Comment

Working...
                      X