Carputer - $400

OPUS 120W ITX PSU/Case
    VIA EPIA-MII12000 Mini-ITX Mainboard
    512MB DDR RAM PC2700 184-Pin DIMM
    Teac 24x CD-ROM
    Samsung 2.5" 60GB 5400rpm HDD
    On-board sound
    No WiFi, no Bluetooth

Includes power connectors, additional hardware, and add-on shock-mount system. Buyer responsible for providing own OS.

Xenarc 1020TSV 10.2" XGA Touchscreen LCD Monitor - $450

Includes AC adapter, DC cord, VGA cable, weighted mounting base, mounting bracket, mounting hardware. Includes an additional VGA/component video cable---one that's 16 feet long---to ease installation in the car. Mounting bracket has additional holes drilled in it and some connectors may be hacked on the power cable.

The curved edges and other distortion in the image are artifacts from digital photography. The edges of the monitor are straight and the display is distortion-free. The keyboard shown in not included in either case and not for sale as part of this thread. If you're interested, PM me.

All items are in excellent to as-new condition, with less than 20 hours total time of use as part of a demo install. The monitor, even though it's a touchscreen, has never been used in that fashion.

No trades. $50 discount to anyone buying both items (shipped together).

Prices include shipping via FedEx Ground, will ship to CONUS only. Buyer covers payment service (e.g., Paypal) fees if they choose to use that service. Checks/MO okay, but I will not ship until payment fully clears and will chargeback on any returned check fees.

Worried about my "newbie" status? Check my eBay feedback here.

Please post all questions to the thread. Commitments to purchase should be PM'd. Thanks for your interest!

Price Drop

Carputer - $375
    Monitor - $425

Comment

Another price drop... and re-separating.

Computer: $240
      Monitor: $240

No multi-buy discount at this time.

Thanks!

Comment

The monitor has been sold. Only the computer remains...

Comment

Price drop again: $200 for the computer.

Comment

Ratcheting down the price again: $190 for the carputer.

Comment

How bout $150 shipped to Canada =)

Comment

Is this still available? IS the power supply a 120w opus with shutdown and startup controller?

Comment

Hello...

Sorry for the delay in response... apparently I haven't been getting e-mails for responses to my subscribed threads. Anyhow...

This carputer is still available. The PSU is an OPUS DCX3.120, it is 120W, and it does have the shutdown/startup controller. More info can be found at these links:

http://www.opussolutions.com/index.php?p=product&id=23
                  http://www.opussolutions.com/pdfs/MP...ck%20Guide.pdf

Thanks for your interest! :-)

Originally posted by mrelo View Post
                  Is this still available? IS the power supply a 120w opus with shutdown and startup controller?

Comment

Is it still available??? Or is it sold??

Comment

The carputer, and only the carputer, remains available. The monitor has been sold (and as a reminder, the keyboard is not for sale here, regardless of the picture).

Thanks!

Originally posted by lalu123 View Post
                      Is it still available??? Or is it sold??

Comment

I got a PM with a question about dimensions on the case.

Case specs are available at:

http://www.opussolutions.com/index.php?p=product&id=27

The carputer is still for sale.

Thanks! :-)

Comment

I've gotten a couple of requests about shipping to Canada. Here's my deal:

I'm a CONUS-only shipper because I don't like the hassle of fooling with all the customs paperwork and then listening to buyers complain about the duty fees. But I will ship this carputer to Canada if the buyer pays all shipping + insurance charges, duty fees, so on and so forth. I will only deal in US Dollars.

I only deal with FedEx. I'm not familiar with the processes for shipping internationally with UPS/USPS, and I'm not real interested in learning. If you have a UPS account number and want to make up the shipping label and customs paperwork and email it to me, I will ship UPS then. But let me know beforehand so we can discuss the information you'll need (dimensions, value, etc.) to put it all together.

PM me your post code and I can find out what FedEx will want to charge. It won't be cheap, prolly in the area of US$50-60 not including your duty fees, but considering that the case alone seems to still go for in excess of $300 new and this carputer's barely been used, it's still a pretty good deal. Don't worry, I'm not into inflating shipping charges.

Comment

Carputer sale pending.

Comment

Working...
                            X