FS: Full carPC (lowerd $260 shipped)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Full carPC (lowerd $260 shipped)

Just what it said...This is the car PC I built but never used. It really is a bit overkill for a car PC but I really wanted something fast. It has everything but a case and PSU. This computer works Great and is extremely fast for what it is. The onboard video is just amazing for an onboard one. Has two gigs of ram..sounds like a lot but I was going to dedicate 256 of it to the video alone. I have sold lots of stuff online in many other forums. My PayPal is [email protected] . feel free to look me up on paypal to see my feedback.

Most of this stuff has never been used

New Zalmen CNPS7000B-ALCU

Very hard to find ASRock K8NF4G-SATA2 Motherboard

New Transcend 4GB Compact Flash

New Compact Flash CF to 2.5 SATA Converter Adapter

two one gig sticks of CORSAIR XMS. Bought new from newegg two years ago. Just pulled from rebuilt home computer for the carputer project

Instant FM Music usb Adapter. Bought this off of a forum member here. Works great. The antenna wire has been cut but I bet anyone using this for carputer would do the same.

AMD Sempron 3400+ got this same time as the ram and was used in the same home computer before rebuild

New shark/no name 7" touch screen. got it from good old GoodDeals18 for $220--sold

EDIT 2-8-09 I will do $260 shipped to the lower 48 for everything left

$400 shipped in the lower 48

Comment

Comment

screen is sold

Comment

any offers even? going to list the computer on ebay later today

Comment

I had on offer of $250 for everything except the screen. I excepted but person has not responded. So Ill take $250 for everything left. This would even make a great small home computer.

Comment

i could do 250 for everything minus the screen I was lookin at your set up a while and wanted everything but the screen so this works out good for me. pm me or post up if i can get this still

Comment

Originally posted by qfour5 View Post
                i could do 250 for everything minus the screen I was lookin at your set up a while and wanted everything but the screen so this works out good for me. pm me or post up if i can get this still
                cool, sent you a PM

Comment

still forsale. lots of people saying they want it.. but thats it

Comment

Comment

still for sale, going to get a case and PSU for computer and sell for $100 more as home computer if no one wants this

Comment

Originally posted by StUpId8000 View Post
                        still for sale, going to get a case and PSU for computer and sell for $100 more as home computer if no one wants this
                        I understand what the case (the housing for the computer) is but what is psu?

Comment

power supply unit. I just picked up a XION Solaris case and a modular 500watt psu. added a 7950gtc PCI card and my friend is playing fear on this thing right now next to me

Comment

is there a hdd wit this unit if so how big?

Comment

I put an 80g sata in. this is no longer a carputer now but just a gaming computer really. Im still going to try and sell it. I do still have all the small stuff for sale though if anyone is interested

Comment

Working...
                              X