Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD! Refurb Xenarc 700IDT for sale

Hey Guys,

I am leaving this post here, it at least shows what a 700IDT looks like, and a little movie to show operation.

TIMMAY!!!
    Attached Files
    If you chose to discount the information I provide, you deserve the result.

i want it, but i need it asap, cause i'm leaving town on next monday afternoon, if you think you can overnight it, then you have a deal, my best offer is $200 plus shipping. let me know, i can pay with paypal.

I can provide a shipping tag through fedex if you can do it, since i work with them on a daily basis, you will only have a print it glue it over a new box and ask them to pick it up or drop it on any fedex location near your area.

by the way, where are you located, since i'm in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by tanquef View Post
      i want it, but i need it asap, cause i'm leaving town on next monday afternoon, if you think you can overnight it, then you have a deal, my best offer is $200 plus shipping. let me know, i can pay with paypal.
      I easily have the capability to overnight it, but $200 is too low, I'm sorry, I just can't go lower than $250 + shipping

Or, we can use your shipping, I'm OK with that, my office has UPS and Fedex air/ground pickup, I can do anything

South Carolina, 29644

Comment

can we settle it in $225? and you have a deal

Comment

can we settle it in $225? and you have a deal
          $235

I love to haggle

Comment

$225 is the more i can go, i was checking overnight rates and i need to drop an addition $70 for a 10lbs box (by the way, you know weight and aprox dimensions)

Comment

one more question, this is the old version right? cause the new one seems to have the xenarc logo at the bottom part of the screen...

Comment

i need to close this deal today, cause otherwise it wont be here on time, let me know if you want to close the deal or not, i took 2 advil PM like 2 hours ago and i'm starting to feel sleepy...hahaha

Comment

$225 is the more i can go, i was checking overnight rates and i need to drop an addition $70 for a 10lbs box (by the way, you know weight and aprox dimensions)
                  Seeing you are leaving monday, (and tomorrow is Wednesday) I can get this out tomorrow for sure, if you ship 2 day, you will get it on Friday by 7:00 and save some coin to pay to me

I just double-boxed it, came to 8Lbs.

As far as the old/new version, Not sure, it's the same one that I have in my Trailblazer SS (1.5 yrs old), 5 wire touch, etc. The pictures in this thread are of the unit, so is my gay little mini video.

Comment

yes, i check both, thats why i realized about the logo comparing to the xenarc model available on ebay, ok, we have a deal for $225?

Comment

yes, i check both, thats why i realized about the logo comparing to the xenarc model available on ebay, ok, we have a deal for $225?
                      FYI: I just read your PM from Sunday, you know this is Video/VGA only, right?
                      I just don't want you to be mislead

Comment

yes, i asked to many guys on the forum and they dont recommend the 7000 model because it has a lot of issues, after some research i found a radio usb which costs a lot, thats why i need to save some money!!
                        also, the project was supposed to start on my return on april and not now, or thats what i told to the wife last week...hehehe, so i must keep this hidden until i return home.

Comment

yes, i asked to many guys on the forum and they dont recommend the 7000 model because it has a lot of issues, after some research i found a radio usb which costs a lot, thats why i need to save some money!!
                          also, the project was supposed to start on my return on april and not now, or thats what i told to the wife last week...hehehe, so i must keep this hidden until i return home.
                          OK, I just wanted to be sure, I think it's a great screen, I had a powered one a while back, the novelty wears off quickly, and then the gears break. Also, It has an incredibly good touchscreen.

Alright, paypal me at [email protected]
                          you can also send the shipping label to that address
                          remove the "69's" I just use them to obscure the 'bots

Tim

Comment

Working...
                          X