Fully motorized In-Dash TFT-LCD touchscreen w/VGA & TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully motorized In-Dash TFT-LCD touchscreen w/VGA & TV

I'm tight for cash and just looking to get rid of this, I think I spent $250 on it new so obviously I'll let it go cheaper than that, much cheaper than that infact. So shoot me a price.

I got this a long time ago when I was putting a PC into my mustang which I did but I didn't keep it for very long. So I'm trying to get rid of the screen as it was barely used. It is single din, unfortunately I can't find the pics of when I actually had it installed but it worked great. Stock pic included

Here's the specs on it::

7" TFT LCD Touchscreen monitor/TV is the perfect vehicle monitor for your CarPC. Featuring a sharp 800x480 VGA screen, you can run regular PC programs as well as specialized car PC software. With the built-in touchscreen monitor, you can use your fingers instead of a mouse. Not only does the HTSI-701M- display computer video, but with the antenna and RCA inputs, you can also display video from DVD players, VCRs and other devices.The HTSI-701M includes several accessories: remote control,dashboard mount, VGA cable, AV cable, 12V wiring, Also includes CD with touchscreen drivers for Windows, DOS, MacOS and Linux.
    Specifications
    7" fully motorized in-dash TFT-LCD monitor touchscreen VGA and TV
    16:9 TFT-LCD ; Native Resolution: 800x480
    Supported Resolutions: 640x480-1280x768
    Video Input: AV1/AV2 ; Audio Output: Single audio output
    Standard PAL/NTSC TV signal reception
    Double-channel video input ; Includes remote control ; Panasonic CMOS
    Visual Angle: 40(i), 30(u) ; Brightness: 280 cd/mē ; Constrast: 150
    Chromatic System: PAL/NTSC (auto switch)
    Power: DC 11.5V-13V ; Working Current: 800mA
    Operating Temperature: 0-50C
    Input: Double-channel AV/TV input, 1 VGA input

PM sent

Comment

$175 shipped?

Comment

Will you post to UK? if so, how much postage? to postcode: MK146GE. Will fully pay by paypal. Many thanks

Comment

Sold?

Comment

Still up for grabs..I'll take 175 shipped if anyones still interested for that price...

Comment

Do you have pics of the actual unit?

Comment

I give you $200 for it if the shipping costs are acceptabel to the Netherlands. Where do you come from? And do you have a self made picture of the unit?

Comment

really interested in the screen

what is the price you are offering? i am interested in the screen. is it in good condition?

Comment

I still have it...sitting in the box at home...275 shipped if anyone wants it..

Comment

What are the shipping costs to the Netherlands?

Comment

sent me a PM with the info I would need to tell the post office how to ship it cuz Ive never done it before so I dont know. Then ill let u know

Comment

From 175 to 275 is a big price jump... I PM'd you last week but you never replied.

Comment

my bad i meant 175...im selling omething else for 275

Comment

Working...
                            X