FS: OPUS 150 Watt PSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OPUS 150 Watt PSU

I have this OPUS 150 watt PSU lying around from an old install that I will no longer need. $80 shipped in the US.

1991 Camaro Z28
    2004 Acura TL

Price drop, $70 shipped.
    1991 Camaro Z28
    2004 Acura TL

Comment

is this all i would need if i was running a laptop and 7" lilliput? i've seen people run this alongside an m2 or other such device, but i'm not sure what warrants such a setup, even after my research.

Comment

I've never installed a laptop in the car so I'm not sure if these can be used with a laptop in some way..
        1991 Camaro Z28
        2004 Acura TL

Comment

Would you mind if I ask what kind of setup you used this for? A DC-DC power supply will complete my parts list and I don't know what I am looking for as far as wattage. I will not be connecting my screen to a supply and I am using a old desktop that I had lying around. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkseyeview View Post
            Would you mind if I ask what kind of setup you used this for? A DC-DC power supply will complete my parts list and I don't know what I am looking for as far as wattage. I will not be connecting my screen to a supply and I am using a old desktop that I had lying around. Thanks.
            I've never actually used this one myself. I bought a used PC setup from someone on the forums here, and where I decided to install the PC did not have enough room for the OPUS, so I went with an M2-ATX.. I know it was used for the Insight 1.7 Ghz P4-M, 7200 RPM HD, 512 mb ram and a slot load dvd rom.. I would check what wattage the stock PS for that desktop is using..
            1991 Camaro Z28
            2004 Acura TL

Comment

Still have this..
              1991 Camaro Z28
              2004 Acura TL

Comment

Working...
              X