WTB a complete ready to go carputer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB a complete ready to go carputer!

The forum will not let me post into the classifieds section so I guess I will post here. I dont really need a screen, I can find those no problem. I was really just looking for a Complete carputer setup. If anybody knows of anyone selling one please post here or PM me! THanks everyone.

Sorry I missed your post - I was looking for a way to list a complete setup I had last week, but since then, sold the laptop at the center of it outright, so now all I have left are some parts - let me know if you can use any of this

Xenarc 7" USB touchscreen(700-TSV). Includes VGA/USB cable and gooseneck mount(if you want it) $125

BuffaloTech PCMCIA Wifi Card, with external high gain antenna - very similar to ebay auction # 160011308977 - $50

HiPower 12v(cigarette lighter) power adapter for Toshiba laptops - Works with pretty much any of the Tecra models - send me your model # and I'll tell you if this will work. Was $110 new - $50

Comment

screen purchase

hey there, i am ready tp purchase only the screen, if possible, so please temme the price of the screen.

Comment

Working...
      X