• Show
Clear All

• FS 180W DC-DC ATX/BTX Power Supply

--------------------SOLD-----------------------------------------

Model number: DCX2.180
    Price: $55.00
    Product page:
    http://www.opussolutions.com/index.php?p=product&id=56

Great condition and comes with everything except a case because this model is technically for OEMs.

Please note that the price for this model on the Opus store is $162.00, so you are getting an amazing deal

Any questions please ask
    Last edited by craig131; 02-17-2011, 10:39 PM.

1) How much?
    2) Excuse my ignorance, but I've actually never set one of these up. I understand the wiring, but is there any additional setup on the PC to have it boot on ACC power and shutdown/hiberante on ACC loss? Do I need to add UPS stuff in Windows? I know this may be trivial but I never bothered to look it up before.
    2004 Ford Mustang

Comment

Hey I am asking $55.00 for this power supply.

It is very easy to set up and there is no modifications needed to Windows besides optionally changing the action when the power switch is pressed to hibernate instead of shutdown.

Here is the wiring diagram:

As you can see, the power-on signal is sent to the front panel connector pins, the same way the power button is connected on a normal PC.

Comment

Pm sent for PSU

Comment

Im interested. Can you please PM me your Paypal address and contact info.

Comment

Im interested. Can you please PM me your paypal address and contact info

Comment

I PMed you back, still interested?

Comment

Yeah still interested. Sry I didn't get a notification on a new PM. I will check my settings later. Pm replied and will send the funds in the morning when I get to work. Thx

Comment

Funds sent. THX

Comment

Sold..

Comment

Working...
                    X