Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Innovatek IN-633PC In Dash Double Din Car PC Monitor/FM/Radio/GPS/AV-In/Rear Cam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovatek IN-633PC In Dash Double Din Car PC Monitor/FM/Radio/GPS/AV-In/Rear Cam

Hey Guys,

PRICE: $220.00 Even / FREE SHIP

I just bought this Innovatek IN-633PC from MP3PlayerStore.com about a week ago. It is a 6.2" Double Din(800x480) that has VGA Out along with PC Audio in and PC Mic In. It also features radio, Aux, AV-In, Rear Cam, FM/AM Radio, Pictures, Bluetooth, GPS, etc.

Link to info.

http://www.mp3playerstore.com/catalo..._with_VGA.html

It's a pretty cool unit for what you get, and the price only being $279.95 on their web site, I have to definitely say it was worth the price. It def isn't some Infill G4 quality type of screen but it sure is a pretty damn good screen and double din in my opinion.

I bought the unit about a week ago and now am selling it because I just didn't really want to complete my car pc project, I have to focus on my new house I just purchased and use the money towards that. We all know buying new homes now a days can take some major remodeling.

PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Paypal only, FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE in the US

Check my pics below
    Attached Files

Innovatek doesn't have a very good reputation for quality.

But if it works for you, that's all that matters.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

hows the glare off of it in bright sunlight? is the display still mostly readable?
      My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
      "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
      carpc undecided

Comment

It honestly was no different then my lilliput 629 non sunlight readable monitor. Same visibility.

Comment

So it's not great, but still readable.

Comment

lol, i didn't realize this was the classified's... good luck with the sale!!
            My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
            "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
            carpc undecided

Comment

Are these units THAT BAD? I like the fact it has VGA in and makes a simple lower cost solution but am hesitant to buy one because of the bad reputation.

Comment

if you still have this by next payday it is sold. Guess I will give it a try.

Comment

hey buddy really interested too...if you still have it pm me or send an email my way.

Comment

I have actually been in Innovatek's factory in China where this unit is produced. It is actually a very nice unit. Some of the stuff coming out of China... well we all know ....... But the quality control, and the modern factory where this is manufactured are some of the best they have to offer.

Here is a video of an install I did for a guy in Ft. Lauderdale in January. He took it at night, so not the greatest test for daytime readability

Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

wow pretty nice. interested in the app..

Comment

I guess playing my favourite song "Amanda" full blast is out of the question right?

Comment

Originally posted by Civic Modz View Post
                          I guess playing my favourite song "Amanda" full blast is out of the question right?

I would think so.....

"Yes Bill?" "Yes Bill?" "Yes Bill?" "Yes Bill?"

LOL!
                          Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Civic Modz View Post

Just get VW Julie.

Pretty cool, but I rather not have that Bluetooth earpiece in all the time just to use my voice commands with RRVoice.

I prefer the press button method to mute/listen.
                            Last edited by RAWPWR; 06-29-2011, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X