FS: Car PC equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Car PC equipment

Putting all this stuff in one place. Make your offers ladies and gentleman.

Creative USB Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1: $40 shipped to US zipcode or best offer.

FireWave: $15.00 shipped to US zipcode or best offer.

Directed Electronics HD Car Connect Radio Model DMHD 1000I: $40 shipped to US zipcode or best offer. (SOLD)

USGlobalSat BU-353 price is $25 shipped, to US zipcode or best offer. (SOLD)

Send me an email or PM. [email protected]
    Last edited by pepsibobby; 08-08-2011, 11:43 PM. Reason: updates to pricing
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

prices updated.
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

Directed HD SOLD

Comment

prices updated

Comment

one more bump. Great pricing. Send me an offer. All shipping is free, will discount for bundles.

Comment

If you take 30 for the soundcard ill take it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dibs on the GPS if it is USB.
              -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

It is USB. Used once. Send me an email or PM and we can work out the details.

Comment

I'm very interested in the GPS! Could you please check the shipping price to Brazil? Thanks and Regards!

Alencar

Comment

I guess. Can you send me more information?

Comment

Hi! My ZipCode is 80730-390. Could you please calc the shipping rate ?
                      Thanks! Alencar

Comment

It would be to expensive for me to ship it to you. It would be over 30 dollars shipping and the product brand new is 40.

V/r
                        Robert

Comment

GPS SOLD. Send offerors on the other stuff. I will give a discount.
                          I also have a Burning Crusade Special edition available if anyone wants that, whole package minus the CD keys.

Comment

one more try.

Comment

Working...
                            X