Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Asus Mini-ITX Motherboard - Intel Atom/Nvidia Ion - Full PCI - NEW (Los Angeles)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Asus Mini-ITX Motherboard - Intel Atom/Nvidia Ion - Full PCI - NEW (Los Angeles)

Hey all,

I am selling the beginnings of a Carputer project that I had to abandon due to a vehicle change. My goal for the project was a top quality system. Unfortunately, the car I was going to put it in blew the motor and I decided to purchase a new car instead. My loss is your gain.

For sale is an Asus Mini-ITX motherboard purchased for this project. This is a great motherboard for carputers. The board/video card are more than capable of running a 40"+ flat screen in full 1080p in a home, let alone a car monitor.

This item has onboard bluetooth and a Full PCI slot for an awesome sound car if you want.

This item is brand new, never removed from the static bag. This item was purchased from NewEgg - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813131408

Asking price is $100. I am willing to ship at your expense.

Included items are:
    • Motherboard
    • 2 SATA Cables
    • Driver CD/Booklet
    • Rear Panel Shield

Here are some pictures (Cocker Spaniel not for sale):

Last edited by neverrain; 08-25-2011, 02:13 PM.

Bump. New price is $80. One of the best carputer motherboards you can buy. Need this gone.

Comment

This item has been sold. Thank you for looking.

Comment

Working...
      X