No announcement yet.

Xenarc 700TSV, OPUS 180W psu

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenarc 700TSV, OPUS 180W psu

I have a 700TSV in great condition that needs to go as a 8" 16:9 screen filled up my center console much better than a 7" screen. No problems and I have not used it for more than a dozen or so hours. I believe this is an older model with a ccfl backlight but still offers 500 nits of brightness and a better contrast ratio than my 8" Lilliput. Comes with monitor, power supply, stand, and I believe I have the original box in the attic that I will grab tonight.

$150 shipped within the US for the 700TSV

I also have an OPUS 180W power supply that doesn't come with a full metal case as shown on their website. I managed to get by with a much smaller M3 power supply with my project.

I will get pictures later this evening. I'm also not sure if I have other carpc-like parts laying around, I do have a couple medium-sized ITX cases and a Core2 ITX motherboard I may update with later tonight. I went with some very tiny cases to make mounting in my install easier. I can be found around the internet and on ebay as "sgseeker" or "masejoer" (this one I will be using from here on but it doesn't have enough posts on here to post in the classifieds). I also have heatware under "mjheat".
    Last edited by Seek; 11-21-2011, 10:33 AM.

pm sent for the opus

screen still for sale? some reason I cant PM. maybe because im a newb