FS: Lilliput 809GL - 80NP/C/T With Slot-load DVD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Lilliput 809GL - 80NP/C/T With Slot-load DVD

This monitor was used in my 2002 Silverado for years, and still works fine. The original resistive overlay has been removed and replaced with a 3M capacitive one. It is currently installed in a custom housing that I built to fit the dash, but I am including an extra housing if you need to fab your own. Be aware that the capacitive overlay is much larger than the resistive one was, so there may be clearance issues. The volume knob pictured is from a JL CL-RLC, but could be replaced with something else. The Slot-load dvd drive is a Pioneer DVR-K05, and is included.
    Let me know if you have any questions!

Here's what you get:
    The Lilliput Monitor in the custom housing
    Pioneer DVR-K05 DVD burner/reader in external enclosure
    Knob for JL CL-RLC (knob only, CL-RLC not included)
    Remote control
    Swivel Mount
    "Egg" power supply included, but ends are cut off, and monitor is wired to a terminal strip with a Molex connector
    Extra housing/bezel

Asking $160 shipped to continental US
    Attached Files
    Last edited by barnyard; 12-05-2011, 08:15 AM. Reason: reduced price

Price reduced

Comment

do you have any pics of it installed?

Comment

I don't have any with me. I'll check when I get home tonight, but I honestly can't remember if I ever took pics once I did the final install.

Comment

I found some pics of my progress during the fab, but some reason most of them are corrupted. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the final install, sorry!

Comment

Price reduced again!

Comment

how about $150 shipped to 05495? I was looking to use a 10.4 widescreen, but I could make this work

Comment

What is the size of this? It looks larger than double DIN.

Comment

its a 4:3 8" screen, like 2.5 din

Comment

Originally posted by cloned_impalaSS View Post
                    how about $150 shipped to 05495? I was looking to use a 10.4 widescreen, but I could make this work
                    Can you do $170?

Originally posted by randyre View Post
                    What is the size of this? It looks larger than double DIN.
                    It is a little larger than DD. It took up the space occupied by the stock radio, and the A/C controls. The outer dimensions of the bezel are 8 1/16" x 6 7/8", and it's about 7" deep where the USB cable for the DVD drive is. I wish I had a picture of it installed, but it actually fit behind the dash bezel. If you look at this pic, maybe you can get a better idea of how it fit behind the factory bezel. I cut out the cross piece between the radio & A/C controls, and the unit just sat right behind it. BTW, that's the resistive overlay in that picture, it looks much better with the capacitive.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I can do $150., sorry that"s where I'm at

Originally posted by barnyard View Post
                      Can you do $170?

It is a little larger than DD. It took up the space occupied by the stock radio, and the A/C controls. The outer dimensions of the bezel are 8 1/16" x 6 7/8", and it's about 7" deep where the USB cable for the DVD drive is. I wish I had a picture of it installed, but it actually fit behind the dash bezel. If you look at this pic, maybe you can get a better idea of how it fit behind the factory bezel. I cut out the cross piece between the radio & A/C controls, and the unit just sat right behind it. BTW, that's the resistive overlay in that picture, it looks much better with the capacitive.

Comment

Let me give that some thought... I'll let you know by the end of the day.

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by barnyard View Post
                          Let me give that some thought... I'll let you know by the end of the day.

Comment

Cloned, I just sent you a pm

Comment

pm'd back

Comment

Working...
                              X