FS: Opus 90w automotive DC-DC power supply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Opus 90w automotive DC-DC power supply

Hi guys, it's been a long time since I posted on these forums! After years of enjoyment I have finally moved on from the car PC scene, so I'm selling a few parts from my old setup. The first is my trusty Opus 90w power supply. They don't make this model anymore, but it has worked flawlessly for me ever since I bought it (more than 6 years ago). I'm including everything that came with it - the power supply, ATX power cable (it has 2 hard drive/cd-rom and 1 floppy power plug), ATX power button header cable (for sending the on/off signal to the motherboard), DC input power plug with bare wire ends, and even the original manual.

This power supply has a 10A fuse to prevent damage to the PC or power supply in the event of a short, and a jumper which lets you select immediate shutdown or a 15 minute (I think) delay after the ignition is turned off. It is an open frame power supply, not a fully-enclosed one, so you will want to mount it inside a PC case (I used velcro to attach it to the cover of my Morex case).

I'm asking $40 plus shipping (US postal service), or you can pick it up from me in San Francisco.

Click image for larger version

Name:	opus_ps.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	2308741

Bump... will accept any reasonable offer :-)

Comment

Still for sale.

Comment

What kind of input voltage can it take? I may be interested...I don't have the money right this second though, but when I do I might shoot you an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hdale85 View Post
          What kind of input voltage can it take? I may be interested...I don't have the money right this second though, but when I do I might shoot you an offer.
          It's for use in a car, so it takes 12-13.8v in.

Comment

Originally posted by omehegan View Post
            It's for use in a car, so it takes 12-13.8v in.
            Well generally they take a range of voltage because in a car it's not always constant and can fluctuate. On their website they don't have this specific PSU on there, but all the ATX ones they have are like 7-32v I think or something like that.

Comment

Still for sale! Whatsamatter, no one needs power supplies anymore? I'd hate to throw this thing away.

Comment

Well...if it's slated for the garbage....I can pay shipping

Comment

Working...
                X