This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell XPS M1330 (broken) for sale.

I have a Dell XPS laptop for sale, model M1330. It has a few issues which is why I'm getting rid of it, such as:

- LCD screen doesn't work. You must use an external display (you can use VGA or HDMI).
    - It frequently overheats, and slows down.
    - The charger does NOT work at all.
    - One of the hard drive screws is stripped, so removal won't be easy.

It has a DVD burner which DOES work, 3 gb of ram (a 1 gb and 2 gb stick), an extended life battery (instead of a standard battery), a 250 gb hard drive, bluetooth and wifi, and Windows 7 Ultimate.

I hate to get rid of it, but it's present condition has forced me to. I rely heavily on laptops wherever I go so I need something that WORKS. This laptop does me no good in its present state, and I don't want to mess with it anymore. Perhaps someone can use it as a second desktop by hooking it up to an external monitor, or someone can use the good parts off of it.

I will ship this with a fully charged battery, but it will be necessary to get a new charger as the old one doesn't work at ALL. However, these can be had on amazon.com for $15 or so. I want this thing sold quickly so make me an offer. I will ship free of charge on any reasonable offers. The preferred method of payment here is Paypal.
    Check out my GMC Savana worklog.

Remaining tasks to facilitate vanputer installation codename "Enterprise":
    - Edit skin to liking.
    - Get compatible phone for mobilephone.net.
    - Facilitate HVAC control.

*****sold*****
    Check out my GMC Savana worklog.

Remaining tasks to facilitate vanputer installation codename "Enterprise":
    - Edit skin to liking.
    - Get compatible phone for mobilephone.net.
    - Facilitate HVAC control.

Comment

Working...
    X