This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon 4G modem.

I have a Verizon 4G modem be LTE, barely used. I'm selling it because I'm dropping the extra line. This is a way to obtain a 4G modem without a contract. I've had it since December and it's barely been used. First $100 gets it shipped.
    Check out my GMC Savana worklog.

Remaining tasks to facilitate vanputer installation codename "Enterprise":
    - Edit skin to liking.
    - Get compatible phone for mobilephone.net.
    - Facilitate HVAC control.

4G Modem without a contract? How'd you pull that off?

Comment

I DID sign a contract, I just had to terminate it.

- Edit skin to liking.

Comment

Be aware, if you buy this modem and he drops contract without paying the termination fee, Verizon will blacklist the device. My suggestion: Get proof that the plan has been dropped and the device is free to be sold.

Not that I don't trust you, but being as I don't know you, I don't trust you
        "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
        RevFE
        My Shop

Comment

They'll blacklist the device? I didn't know this. How can I avoid that happening? It's certainly not my intent to scam anybody. I've sold several things on mp3car's store without any complaints. If I can't sell this device properly, I'll remove the add.
          Last edited by stonestatue; 06-03-2012, 05:21 PM.

- Edit skin to liking.

Comment

Make sure you pay your termination fee for breaking contract and it won't get blacklisted.
            "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
            RevFE
            My Shop

Comment

Working...
            X