FS LCD 629GL-RV-HB, M4ATX, Antenna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS LCD 629GL-RV-HB, M4ATX, Antenna

Sold my car and have leftover parts from my system.

******No longer Available******Double DIN LCD 629GL-RV-HB -- Worked flawlessly in car. Bought from Bybyte with reverse mod already done. Comes with all cables and remote will even include the now attached Toyota Corolla (Gen 9) brackets. Includes remote and all cables pictured as well as the 12v cables not pictured. Still have original Bybyte box. Original payed $279. Will take $240 shipped in US or will accept offers.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	2309369Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.jpg
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	2309370Click image for larger version

Name:	screen3.jpg
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	2309371

******SOLD******M4ATX minibox.com power supply mounted in box – This is just as pictured. NO CABLES ARE INCLUDED. I hacked the cables up for my install and you will need to provide your own. They are available on the minibox site for $7 plus s/h. AGAIN THERE ARE NO CABLES. ALL THAT IS INCLUDED IS IN THE PICTURE. New payed $89.50 + $5 for case plus shipping. Will ship to lower 48 for $75. **SOLD** to beequewl fo $50!!! Why? Because he offered $50 and you didn't!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ps1.jpg
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	2309372Click image for larger version

Name:	ps2.jpg
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	2309373Click image for larger version

Name:	ps3.jpg
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	2309374

Lastly I purchased a Rooftop GPS/Cellular/PCS/WiFi antenna GPS 2400 from mp3car.com store. Never opened. New in package. Paid $75, will ship to ContUS for $60. OBO.
    Last edited by cmcd2820; 12-27-2012, 12:05 PM. Reason: update

Seriously? No one needs an M4 ATX or a screen ready to install? I will entertain ANY offer. I hate for these to be collecting dust when someone could put them to good use.

For clarification, the Lilliput is just the standard double DIN kit. If you happen to have a late model Toyota, it already has the brackets on it. If not, it's 4 screws and you can use your own brackets.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Beequewl snagged the M4ATX. Somebody make me a reasonable offer on the screen.....

Comment

What size is the screen? I might have a use for it.

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker03 View Post
            What size is the screen? I might have a use for it.
            7", in a Double DIN open frame kit.

-KD5ZME
            Last edited by cmcd2820; 10-10-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I'll send a PM later; I also think we share a common hobby, judging by how you signed your reply.

Comment

I peeked at your profile and saw some similarities.

Comment

Interested in the M4-ATX is it is still available.

Comment

Originally posted by spiftacu1ar View Post
                    Interested in the M4-ATX is it is still available.
                    Nope, long gone. Just have the antenna left.

Comment

I am interested in the Antenna but I had some unplanned expenses come up.. I will be purchasing one of these at the beginning of February so if you have your's still we can talk about it. My truck has a factory XM radio antenna already but I have some projects I need the other for.

Comment

Still got the antenna?

I blame any errors on auto correct...since I an sending this from my Galaxy S3

Comment

Working...
                        X