WTB: XM Antenna for XMD1000 and Mp3Car USB adapter for XM Direct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: XM Antenna for XMD1000 and Mp3Car USB adapter for XM Direct

I am looking to buy XM Antenna for XMD1000 and Mp3Car USB adapter for XM Direct. I know these units are old and discounted but hopefully someone has them still and want to sell.
    Gee

The antenna you can get on ebay, and lots of them cheap. For the usb cable you will have a hard time finding it. Your best bet is to make your own serial port cable (very easy) and then use an ftdi usb/serial adapter. Essentially it is the same end result. If you need instructions send me a PM Hope this helps SNO

Comment

Originally posted by SNOtwistR View Post
      The antenna you can get on ebay, and lots of them cheap. For the usb cable you will have a hard time finding it. Your best bet is to make your own serial port cable (very easy) and then use an ftdi usb/serial adapter. Essentially it is the same end result. If you need instructions send me a PM Hope this helps SNO
      I did check ebay but wanted to see if anyone here had one not being used. The motherboard I have does not have a serial port option so I need the USB type. I have another one but don't want to pull it out from my other carpc.
      Gee

Comment

Like I said you can use the serial cable with ftdi usb/serial converter. The usb xm radio cable is pretty well non-existent. SNO

Comment

Working...
        X