Voom 2 Car Pc Case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voom 2 Car Pc Case

I have a case that I am not using and its a voom 2 Car pc case. Its in good shape and includes everything pictured here. Case, motherboard tray, front plate with fans and audio out. All cables for power, fan power cable, power switch cable and I added a reset button. Might be missing a few screws and the hard drive tray I have modified but i will still include it if you want. Asking 35 plus shipping which is about 5 bucks and will only ship to the US, any question feel free to ask. I have done several sales on here and all have gone great so feel free to look at my other sales.

30 shipped

Comment

bump

Comment

I will take it...but I'm in australia...but I'm keen..

Comment

Originally posted by camo.b View Post
          I will take it...but I'm in australia...but I'm keen..
          Sorry only looking to ship to the US

Comment

Will do 25 shipped to the US.

Comment

Would still like this case!! USPS is really fast and cheap and im Happy to pay however you want!!

Comment

This is sold, sorry

Comment

Sold, yes, but to whom? I'll just say that bmw and I had agreed on a price last week. I paid with paypal, and he claimed he would ship last Saturday due to being busy at work. Then someone else asks about the case. Suddenly Monday I get an email from paypal saying that I am getting a refund. Bmw says that a couple screws are missing so he decided not to sell the case. Even though his ad clearly states that some screws are missing. I have pm'd twice with no response. I juzt have to say something smells fishy here.

Comment

Wish it was me!

Comment

Nope nothing fishy its still sitting right here in a box, I didnt sell it to anyone else just really didnt have the time to send it out last week. Had a lot happen that was out of my control so I refunded the money. Could be like most sellers and just not send it until I had the time but I was nice and refunded it right away so you wouldnt think you were being scammed or something.

Comment

Well, I'm still game, and not in a hurry if you still want to honor our deal. I'm willing to wait for shipment.

Thanks,

Jason

Comment

Case arrived today, in great shape, two day USPS shipping, even with the winter storm. The two day was nice, but not required. Like I said, I was not in a hurry, and you didn't have to feel guilty for being busy at work and not being able to ship right away. I know how that works. Any way, thanks for the case, and overall a pleasure dealing with you.

Thanks again,

Jason

Comment

Working...
                          X