Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carputer & Parts Sale! - Double DIN 7" Lilliput, M2-ATX, HD Radio, OBD-II and more!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carputer & Parts Sale! - Double DIN 7" Lilliput, M2-ATX, HD Radio, OBD-II and more!

It’s been a great run for the Carputer but I’m parting it out to sell my car. My loss is your gain! Shipping to US Only.

For Sale:
    Computer - SOLD
    Mo-Co-So Black Box Mini-ITX case
    MSI E-350IA-E45
    4GB DDR3 RAM
    M2-ATX
    Seagate 2.5” 160GB HDD
    Prefer to sell the whole thing before taking it apart to sell separately.
    - comes with 6-pin metal wiring harness and 12V monitor power cable

Joycon EX - SOLD
    - for steering wheel controls. Comes with all 4 input cables (only 1 has been used), 2 LED cables, and mini-USB cable for power.

High Brightness Lilliput 669GL-70NP/C/T 7" Touch Screen Monitor with HDMI, DVI, VGA, and RCA Inputs and Auto Switching in Double DIN. - SOLD
    - the IR sensor in the front doesn’t work but the monitor/touchscreen itself is perfectly fine. The little metal prongs holding the board broke so it’s taped on. Haven’t had a problem with it. Comes with HDMI/USB touchscreen cable, remote, AC power adapter

Visteon HD Radio - SOLD
    comes with mitchjs’ serial cable, a serial to USB adapter, and wiring harness.

OBD-II USB Reader - SOLD

GlobalSat BU-353 S4 GPS Receiver - SOLD
    - just bought this recently to replace the original BU-353 in my first setup. Barely used, virtually brand new.

CCD Backup Camera - SOLD
    - bought it because I thought my current backup camera was broken. Turns out it was just a loose wire, so this one has never been used.

Rosewill USB WiFi Adapter - SOLD
    - external antenna gets me a stronger signal from my garage to home WiFi
    Last edited by Stealth915; 11-26-2013, 07:10 PM.
    2004 Mazda3 Carputer Worklog - Update 5/17/11: Carputer 2.0 Hardware Selection

I really want this hd radio,but i have one already and im sure shipping to australia would might outway my interest.....anyway its all a great deal somone scoop it up before i cave and get it for a spare!

Comment

All PMs replied to!

Comment

Updated to reflect items that have been sold.

Comment

Ill take the ODB if you still have it. PM inbound
          Car PC parts Purchased [90%]
          Car PC software Setup [80%]
          Car Audio setup [60%]

Comment

Just found my Joycon EX, so adding it to the list of parts for sale.

Comment

You have a PM.

Comment

Working...
              X