Lilliput 619 Transreflective Screen.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 619 Transreflective Screen.

This is the transreflective screen I had in my Corvette for use with my CarPC. I've since sold the car and removed the PC and screen. This screen was in the car for 3 1/2 years and worked flawlessly. There is no comparison between this screen and any of the other non transreflective screens. This is superior in every way. It's also much more expensive. This screen was taken out of the case and custom molded to an American International Double Din mounting kit part number GM-K382. The listing on the paperwork for this kit states it's good to go in the Buick Terraza 2005-06, Chevy Corvette 2005-06, Chevy Uplander 2005-06, Hummer H3 2005-06, Pontiac Montana SV6 2005-06 and Saturn Relay 2005-06. However, looking at the MP3car.com store, I think there are many other makes, model and years this would work for. Comes with the cable, remotes, driver disc and screen.

This is actually a 629 model, specifically, Lilliput 629GL-70NP/C/T-T. This unit was purchased new, directly from Mp3car.com so it's not a Chinese POS knockoff, it's the real deal.

Price: $425 plug shipping $10

Last edited by creaseguard; 01-06-2014, 02:31 AM. Reason: Update monitor model number
Working...
X