Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete Car PC ( lilliput touchscreen, Intel board, M2 ATX , 120 GB , VoomPC , etc.)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Car PC ( lilliput touchscreen, Intel board, M2 ATX , 120 GB , VoomPC , etc.)

This is a project I worked on for a while. I finally got everything working and then never installed it in my vehicle. Everything was just sitting so I thought someone else could use this stuff and I can get my room cleaned out. Here are the specs:

7 inch touchscreen monitor from Lilliput - Like new, used only a few times to verify PC was working (i'm going to list this on ebay pretty soon as it will sell pretty fast on there)

Intel DG45fc motherboard - Intel designed this board for media. It has HDMI out as well as optical sound and many other nice features for media. This would work well as a media center computer also instead of a car pc if you wanted.

Celeron 1.6 GHz processor - not the most powerful processor but I was going for low power consumption and this was a perfect balance of speed and power.

1 GB of ram (single stick) - The board has 2 slots for ram and can take up to 4 GB.

120 GB Seagate 2.5 inch laptop hard drive.

M2 ATX DC-DC intelligent power supply - These are awesome for car setups because of the power on/off settings.

VoomPC-2 enclosure - This has 2 more usb ports in the front that can be hooked to the motherboard as well as RCA jacks for sound. And it looks like an amp.

I'm also throwing in a Dynex wireless usb adapter, an extra CPU fan, and the thermal gel used to go between the fan and CPU.

Please take a look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions. I'm willing to part out as well for the right price on the individual parts. I have over $700 into this project. I'm asking $325 or your best offer. I would like to get everything out of my room in the next week or 2 so make an offer and the highest offer will take it. Thanks.

Last edited by chuckbyu; 03-10-2017, 03:05 PM.
Working...
X