FS: Iomega External Zip 100 drive USB; Mobile, Alabama, USA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Iomega External Zip 100 drive USB; Mobile, Alabama, USA

I am selling an Iomega External 100 Zip Drive that I bought in 2001. I will include 1 zip disk with it, more if I find the others.

I won't charge any shipping since I have some old stamps to get rid of. If anyone lives in or close to Mobile, Alabama and is so inclined, they can also pick it up locally. I live on the campus of the University of South Alabama.

I originally paid $100 for it. I am asking $15. The USB and power cables ARE included.

Edited to add: The power cord converts the AC power from a household wall outlet to DC when it enters the drive. You could theoretically cut off the transformer part and have straight DC and solder on a cigarette lighter tip.
    Check out my GMC Savana worklog.

Remaining tasks to facilitate vanputer installation codename "Enterprise":
    - Edit skin to liking.
    - Get compatible phone for mobilephone.net.
    - Facilitate HVAC control.

I have a zip drive but I need disks. If you have any more disks please let me now. I might end up getting the drive I will let you know tommorow. Please let me know if you can find more disks.

Comment

Originally posted by acollaro View Post
      I have a zip drive but I need disks. If you have any more disks please let me now. I might end up getting the drive I will let you know tommorow. Please let me know if you can find more disks.
      I found two others for a total of three. I think I have one more. I'll let you know.
      Check out my GMC Savana worklog.

Remaining tasks to facilitate vanputer installation codename "Enterprise":
      - Edit skin to liking.
      - Get compatible phone for mobilephone.net.
      - Facilitate HVAC control.

Comment

Working...
      X