P4 motherboard for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4 motherboard for sale

I have another motherboard for sale. This is an intel E210882 motherboard with a p4 processor installed. The board has 3 pci slots, 4 onboard usb, 2 usb slots that are offboard, onboard sound, onboard video, onboard network. The board comes with 1 512 stick of mem, p4 (2.80ghz) processor, cooling tin and fan. The board works fine, no problems, and has never been overclocked or anything. I'm asking $70 plus shipping.

I also still have one of the p4 (2.40ghz/512/400/1.525v) processors that I'm asking 30 plus shipping for and a p3 processor that I'm asking 15 plus shipping. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

What kind of ram this board take? perhaps RDRAM (RAMBUS)?

Thanatos.
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

http://www.intel.com/products/mother...5glc/index.htm
      Post # 3000

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Good I let you know in a couple of hours.

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

Ok, just pm me what you decide. Thanks for looking.

Comment

The motherboard with the p4 processor has been dropped to $60 plus shipping.

I also have an optiplex gx520 motherboard for sale. The board comes with 2 1gig sticks of memory, and Intel Pentium D Processor. The board is new. I plugged it in to make sure the board worked and it was fine. Because of the way the heatsink is built into the case you'll have to buy a heatsink and fan for the board. I've sold a few of these on here with no problems to the buyer. I'm asking $130 plus shipping for the board. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

$70 shipped to 33141?

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

PM sent

Comment

YGPM.

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

The p4 board is sold. I still have the other optiplex board. Price is dropped to 110 plus shipping.

Comment

I'm dropping the gx520 board to 100. If you're interested make me an offer and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Board dropped to 90.

Comment

whats the deal with the $90 board, it needs a new heatsink special for that type of mobo? Whats the specs of the board, processor, and memory?

I'm very interested in taking it...
                            PPC-6700 WM 5.0, ProClip, GPS, 1 Diamond TDX 12in woofer, with 1100 watt Memphis Amp...

AIM: Xtentialyst | Email: [email protected]

Comment

It's a dell gx520 board. The way the mid cases are made the heatsink is a stack of alum. sheets that a fan in the case blows across. It's just a basic 4 hole heatsink mount motherboard. Here is a link

http://www.dell.com/content/products...04&l=en&s=hied

The board is made for the middle model, the desktop. The processor is the pentium D. It has 2 1 gig stick of mem (2 gigs of mem), onboard sound, networking, video, and 6 usb slots. The board is new. I booted it to make sure it worked and it preformed fine. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X