X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epia M1000 Mini ITX motherboard and 512 RAM

Epia M10000 Mini ITX motherboard and 512 RAM

Works great!

125.00 +shipping firm price and well worth it!

is it a M1000 or M10000

Comment

Pm Sent!

Comment

Originally posted by AyrtonSennaD View Post
        is it a M1000 or M10000

They dont make a M1000 to my knowledge and I just left out the trailing ZERO on my post. I have updated it to reflect the correct item.

Comment

Originally posted by eugene81 View Post
          Pm Sent!
          PM Replied indicating price is firm and no trades.

Comment

very interested, do you have a power supply that would work with it, i have a 90W power brick, so i would just need an internal supply/adaptor?

also, do you have the rear panel plate that came with it? (the one that snaps into the case)

Comment

Originally posted by washburn085 View Post
              very interested, do you have a power supply that would work with it, i have a 90W power brick, so i would just need an internal supply/adaptor?

also, do you have the rear panel plate that came with it? (the one that snaps into the case)
              The M10k uses an ATX connector. Your "power brick" will not work. You need a power supply such as an M1/M2-ATX, and Opus, or a DSATX.
              Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
              1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
              30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
              15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
              Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
                The M10k uses an ATX connector. Your "power brick" will not work. You need a power supply such as an M1/M2-ATX, and Opus, or a DSATX.
                something like a picoPSU would work with a power brick just fine. i just rather not spend the $40 to get one.

Comment

or use your power brick with an inverter and a PW70A like in my forsale thread. Although a a straight DC-DC solution is better like the Toaster said.
                  System always under construction

Comment

Originally posted by washburn085 View Post

I do have the rear plate for it and its included. The rear of it has been painted black (actually thats a bonus for most people) and it has some slight glue residue around the edges (lip) as I glued it into a custom case for a while. Still very functional and useable!

Included picture as well.

Also the manual is included and if I find anything else related to the motherboard I will toss it in the box.

I DO NOT have a DC to DC solution like the M1 or M2 ATX that is available for sale.
                    Attached Files

Comment

payment sent, thanks!

Comment

Sold to washburn085.

I have one more VIA Epia M10000 motherboard (no RAM included)
                        avaialble that comes without the back panel and no manual (its on VIA's website in .pdf format though) and a burned copy of the driver CD.

100 $ + shipping

Comment

Working...
                        X