Cheapie Head Units

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapie Head Units

I have 4 head units up for grabs...have had these in the garage awhile and I want to get a set 6.5" speakers, so these are up for sale cheep cheep...all 4 for 120 shipped or will trade for a set of speakers.

best way to get ahold of me is email or AIM....[email protected] or AIM: solarofthesix

$45

$10

do they work?

the panasonic looks like it has a bad LCD, is that true? If it doesn't i'll take the panasonic...
    - Vorex Out

Comment

yea i think the LCD screen has a crack in it, but it does work fine. came with a neon i bought awhile back...how about 20shipped?

Comment

Do both Pioneer units have AUX in? Do you have model numbers?

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

what kinda speakers you lookin for?

i can get pretty much anything. have a dealers license for car audio.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitestoneaudio View Post
            i can get pretty much anything. have a dealers license for car audio.

where the hell do you get a dealers licence for car audio, the same place you get a licence to kill?
            MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

the pioneer premeire and the panasonic are pending sale

Comment

Originally posted by turbocad6 View Post
                where the hell do you get a dealers licence for car audio, the same place you get a licence to kill?

In Belgium, that will be Antwerp harbor..... In the US, any scary neighborhood?
                Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

CarPC: none at the moment
                CLARION HX-D2
                CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
                CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
                CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

Comment

Originally posted by turbocad6 View Post
                  Having a car audio dealer liscense means he passed the car audio bar exam and that he is fully certified by the car audio dealers association. Based out of Korea, you know right next to the place that says "Get your high school diploma here, only $25". I believe you have to have a credit card to "prove your age" and pay the $25.00 fee. Then electronically you recieve a copy of your Car Audio Delaer Liscense.
                  Since I am the only web authorize Car Audio Dealers Liscense issuer in the United State and everyone that belongs to the mp3car.com message forums is so nice I will issue anyone on this forum a car audio dealers liscense for only $20.00. I wont charge you the standard $35.00 registration fee or the $20 setup fee either. Send me $20.00 cash or money order via USPS first class mail and you will recieve your liscense in 6-8 weeks. Once you have recieved your liscense then you to can inform others that you are an authroized car audio dealer and you may display your liscense where ever you want.
                  PM me for details
                  New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
                  New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
                  "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

omg sign me up for 10!
                    Core duo
                    1tb harddrive
                    256 ddr
                    8 lilliput
                    bu-353

still installing...