X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: MiniBook PC w/ 1ghz Celeron, 30 gb HD, and 256 megs of SODIMM RAM

Detailed Specs:
    http://www.cappuccinopc.com/cappuccinogx1.asp

I bought this to put in my car but I have changed my mind and am just going to get an in dash DVD/CD/MP3 player down the road and just an MP3/CD player for now because of the costs.

OK, for a disclaimer: I bought the barebones MiniBook and the hard drive, ram, and processor seperately and they sent me the wrong processor. The MiniBook PC uses a FCPGA processor and they sent me a FCPGA2 processor and the case won't fit back on because it is taller. The processor fits and I'm almost positive it would work either way (don't quote me), but the case won't fit back on with the FCPGA2.

This whole system cost me right at $600 USD

Edit:
    I think this RAM is the "8 chip double sided" RAM which won't work with this apparently. I never knew because I assumed the FCGPA2 processor is why it wouldn't start up

OK I took this off Ebay because I don't want anyone to get an unexpected surprise.

So as of now a have the following for sell:
    MiniBook PC Barebones w/ CDROM. Opened but never used. All documentation and cables as well as original box are included.
    $300

30 GB Toshiba 4200 RPM Notebook Harddrive. Opened but never used. All documentation and cables included.
    $90

256 MB SODIMM PC-133. Opened but never used. All documentation included.
    $50

Intel P3 Celeron 1.0A FCPGA2 Processor. Opened but never used. All documentation and cables included.
    $50

As of now, PoBoy has first dibs on the HD and RAM.

Thanks
    Tres

well don't you just suck... i just ordered something very similar but w/firewire like 2 days ago
    Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
    Mods: Yep
    Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

=\

Comment

no one?

Comment

puhleeeeeeeeeze someone buy this =\

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2040425438

Comment

I woudl like to buy

i only got 320 to spend
              Linux + SUID = l33t

Comment

really want to sell?

i will buy for $320
                Linux + SUID = l33t

Comment

$320 is less than the barebones by itself. If I could break it up I could sell it that way for $320 but I need to sell it all together. If you get anymore money let me know.

Thanks
                  Tres

Comment

are you using pc100? or pc133 in there? i just got mine today, and for some reason, it's not even coming up w/a post
                    Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

are you using pc100? or pc133 in there? i just got mine today, and for some reason, it's not even coming up w/a post
                      I just turned mine on for the first time...IT WORKS...anyways i have 128mb of pc133.

Rireal: If you decide to sell it part by part. I may be interested in the HD and RAM. If you had said this a week earlier, I would have bought it. Sorry...

PoBoy
                      I'm a ghost...email me if you have any questions on my old setup

My way outdated website: http://www.poboytech.net

FYI: I sold my 96 4Runner and bought a 1985

Comment

looks like i'm buying some pc133...

sorry to invade the post Rireal

Comment

It should work with pc100..

Quote from Directron.com:
                          From the manufacturer: "Concerning the problem of 256MB RAM on EZgo, the reason is from Chipset: Intel 810e. EZgo is built in Intel 810/810e chipset, and this chipset can support the following 144pin 256MB ram: 16 chips double sided 256MB ram (8 chip per side). It will not work with the 8 chip double sided 256MB RAM (4 chip per side)."

Check out the notes and specification sections on this page:
                          http://www.directron.com/ezgo.html

Thats the end of my whoring...sorry rireal

PoBoy
                          I'm a ghost...email me if you have any questions on my old setup

My way outdated website: http://www.poboytech.net

FYI: I sold my 96 4Runner and bought a 1985

Comment

good lookin.. thanks!

Comment

I have pc133, I bought all top of the line stuff which was awesome then, but it sucks now cause no one will buy it =P

Let me check on something. I might end up selling it all individually.

Tres

Comment

Working...
                              X