Trade:My CarPC for your Xbox 360 plus other things FS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade:My CarPC for your Xbox 360 plus other things FS

I have a CarPC that has the following specs: SOLD!!!!!

-VIA EPIA MII12000 Mini-ITX Mainboard
    -512 MB of Ram
    -80 GB 2.5" HD
    -In a Custom Plexi Glass case but also comes with an Ampie Car Computer Case
    -M2-ATX 160W Intelligent DC-DC PSU and a spare M1-ATX 90 Watt - Smart Automotive Power Supply
    -Tray load DVD/CD Player
    -7" Xenarc Flip down screen (Never used, still has plastic on it)
    -CoPilot GPS with software
    -OBD 2 serial adapter and software from www.obd-2.com
    -XM PCR and a Sirrus setup ready to install
    -Orinico Gold Card with Canntena (Canntena has a wrinkle it it but it works great)
    -All cables and many extras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is in working order. I would like to trade for an Xbox 360 with some games and accessories. But I will also take 550 for everything. Buyer will pay actual shipping. There is a lot of stuff here. I am getting out of the CarPC building and that is why I am giving such a good deal here. I WILL NOT PART OUT.

I also have a 12" touchscreen kiosk running windows 98 with all the cable and in good working order that I will sell for 50 plus actual shipping. edit: SOLD

I have done a lot of business here at MP3Car.com and I have feedback with ebay as ariddle14 and heatware as riddle14. I can be emailed at alan at riddlesworld dot com. Feel free to ask questions.
    Attached Files
    "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

More Pics
    Attached Files
    "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

And more
      Attached Files

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

PM Sent

Hi Riddle
        I sent you a PM with some details

Comment

no takers just yet

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Any specs on the Kiosk PC?

Rafster
              Post # 3000

Comment

kiosk sold to acollaro

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

How much for just the CarPC minus the LCD?

Comment

will not part out.

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

all is sold....thanks

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

Working...
                      X