SIRIUS Lifetime for $100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIRIUS Lifetime for $100

I have a couple of LIFETIME subscriptions cards for SIRIUS for only US$100.00. The cost of the regular lifetime is 499.99 plus $15.00 activation fee. Since I live in the caribbean, I can not use them right now, even though we get SIRIUS signals here. PM-me or email if you're interested. 100%GUARANTEED!!!

Just a heads up in case anyone actually buys one of these cards.
    Sirius will only allow a transfer of a lifetime mebership up to a total of 3 times. And, the transfer fee is 75.00 each time.
    This transfer fee is charged when the service is transfered to a different radio.

Comment

Would anyone trust this guy? Has anyone done business with him?

Comment

hmm.... 8 posts and no refs...

have they been used on a radio yet, or will I have to pay the transfer fee also?

Comment

Does anyone know if paypal would cover your ()) if the product is no good. Since he lives in DR.

Comment

Well, if I were going to scam people, I'd probably pick a flashier fake vehicle than a 1987 Blazer. I think that says something (although I'm not sure what.) ;-)

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by acollaro View Post
              Does anyone know if paypal would cover your ()) if the product is no good. Since he lives in DR.

Doubtful. Buying from a non US seller w/Paypal usually = caveat emptor.

Originally posted by CJ8501 View Post
              hmm.... 8 posts and no refs...
              get the seller to ship first. Even if you get stuck with the 75.00 tx fee, it's still a good deal. But, if you need new gear down the road...........

Comment

Sorry for no response. I've been busy.
                Well, it works out like this, IŽll activate Unit once you provide ESN/SID, and provide account information so you can see 4 yourself once you go to sirius.com and check on your newly created account or on your existing account; Then you can send money using PayPal once you're satisfied.

For those that say they don't trust non-us sellers, I live in the States, I'm here working. Check my profile on E-bay. 100% positive feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by parksgm View Post
                  Well, if I were going to scam people, I'd probably pick a flashier fake vehicle than a 1987 Blazer. I think that says something (although I'm not sure what.) ;-)
                  The vehicle is in showroom condition and it belongs to an associate of mine, and here, I noticed, you need SUVs because when it rains, it pours, Would you feel more comfortable, or more better if I were to tell you that my uncle died and left a wealthy account with $200,000,000 (keep adding zeroes 'till you drop) and I need an account holder in the US so we could transfer the money and... yada yada yada?

Comment

Well, MadDominican, I don't need a sirius subscription right now, but some advice if you want people to not believe you... you're going to need some really bad translation and lots of misspellings for this to be a scam.
                    Brock

Comment

Thanks, I'll start like Nixon said...I'M NOT A CROOK ! Next, This post is to help the people who share the same hobby I enjoy and you have to look at the future; If the FCC approves the XM-SIRIUS merger, Sirius will be offering In-Car video (Backseat video, like they call it) by the 2nd quarter of 2008, of course, you'll need new equipment, but you'll be covered when it happens because you'll have a LIFETIME sub. I got these cards as a special promotion in the company I work for and they are not for sale anywhere else. If people want to find out if this is a scam, like I said, PM me with your ESN/SID and I'll create the account for you and give you the username/pwd for the account so you can see the unit activated online (SIRIUS.COM) and then, only then you can make the payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity View Post
                        Just a heads up in case anyone actually buys one of these cards.
                        Sirius will only allow a transfer of a lifetime mebership up to a total of 3 times. And, the transfer fee is 75.00 each time.
                        This transfer fee is charged when the service is transfered to a different radio.
                        The transfer fee only applies if the unit is out of warranty, If it's not out of warranty, the swap doesn't count towards the 3 transfers and it is free!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddominican View Post
                          The transfer fee only applies if the unit is out of warranty, If it's not out of warranty, the swap doesn't count towards the 3 transfers and it is free!

Not according to Sirius's TOS. There is no mention of the fee being waived for units still warrantied.
                          http://www.sirius.com/servlet/Conten...=1019257316747
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maddominican View Post
                            The vehicle is in showroom condition and it belongs to an associate of mine, and here, I noticed, you need SUVs because when it rains, it pours, Would you feel more comfortable, or more better if I were to tell you that my uncle died and left a wealthy account with $200,000,000 (keep adding zeroes 'till you drop) and I need an account holder in the US so we could transfer the money and... yada yada yada?
                            LOL. Yep.

Originally posted by Motorcity View Post
                            Not according to Sirius's TOS. There is no mention of the fee being waived for units still warrantied.
                            http://www.sirius.com/servlet/Conten...=1019257316747
                            Hmmm. The plot thickens.

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

still a good deal and he's willing to activate it first before paying.... and his english is great let me ask my sister if she wants it and ill get back to ya

Comment

Working...
                              X