Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boards for sale (and a few other things)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boards for sale (and a few other things)

I have 3 dell optiplex gx150 boards for sale. The boards come with 512 mem, p3 processors, and heatsinks. The boards have onboard sound, network, video, and 2 usb slots (built in). The boards also have 1 agp slot and 2 pci slots. They are great little boards. I've tested all 3 and they post fine. I'm asking $35 plus shipping per board.

I also have 1 p4 processor. It's a 1.8hhz/512/400/1.524v SL6LA processor. I'm asking $30 plus shipping for it.

I also have 1 p4 processor. It's a 2.40ghz/542/400 SL6SR processor. I'm asking $35 plus shipping for it.

I also have 1 p3 processor. I'm not sure of the specs, I'll have to check. If anyone is interested just pm me and I'll get you the specs.

The item is a diamond stealth S85 agp video card. It's a great card and brand new. I took it out of the box today and plugged it in just to verified it functioned. Just to let you know it ran like a charm. It has VGA, DVI, and tv-out. The card also has 128mb/mo ddr. The card retails for around $60, I'm asking $20 plus shipping. To whom ever buys the card I can probably reduce shipping some by putting the card in another box to ship. The origional box is quite large.

http://www.diamondmm.com/S85AGP.php

The last item is a Linksys compact wireless-g usb network adapter. Great little item. The one hasn't been used, but I has been taken out of the box. I can't seem to find the driver cd, but the drivers are easily found on the linksys web site. The adapter retails for around $60 also. I'm also asking $20 plus shipping for it. Here is a link.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5131168

If you see anything you would like more info on just let me know.

Do u have a shop that gets optiplex carcass's? Bump for this seller, got a P4 D mobo ram combo and everything worked great, was slightly leery but this guy came thru!!
    PPC-6700 WM 5.0, ProClip, GPS, 1 Diamond TDX 12in woofer, with 1100 watt Memphis Amp...

AIM: Xtentialyst | Email: [email protected]

Comment

So you were leery lol. I don't have many post, but I've sold a lot of things on here. If anyone wants to check me out just run a search for my name.

I get a few of the gx150s in from time to time. They are good little machines.

If you have any questions about the items feel free to ask.

Comment

I have to admit I was kind of leary too...I though his deals were too good to be true. Had nothing to do with the post counts. Got everything from him and worked perfectly. Bump for a great seller.
        System always under construction

Comment

Thanks for the kind words you guys. I try my best.

Comment

This guy here ships what he sales i'm on my 3rd purchase and bout to be 4th if i can get good price on both p4's
            Underconstruction for 2007 !!!!

Comment

I was going to check out the USB device, but the walmart link is broken incase you didn't know.
              Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
              1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
              30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
              15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
              Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Aday you have a pm. Sorry about the broken link. Here is a new on (that works).

http://reviews.cnet.com/Linksys_Comp...-31664679.html

Hope that helps. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

a-day has called the p4s, considered them sold.

Comment

how much shipped to 21921 for a optiplex board/cpu/ram ? got specifics on cpu speed?
                    [IIIIIIIIII]95%
                    Dynamix 7" LCD Touchscreen Monitor
                    VIA Epia M10000 Motherboard
                    Samsung 40 gig 2.5" Hard drive
                    Slimtype LSC-24082K DVD/CDRW
                    1024MB DDR RAM
                    Morex 3688 case w/ psu

Comment

PM sent to Malenko.

Comment

got it. you have any better CPUs to drop into the boards, maybe some spare ram? Im building my sister's kids their first computer, this is a great shortcut but they need just a *little* bit more then 1GHz / 512ram Im guessing around 1.3~1.6 and at least 1 GB RAM. lemme know!

I can pay a lil extra for it of course.
                        [IIIIIIIIII]95%
                        1024MB DDR RAM
                        Morex 3688 case w/ psu

Comment

I have a customer coming in this afternoon for an upgrade on a p4 board. It's a dell optiplex. I'm not sure of the gx model though. The lady only plays pogo with it so it hasn't been overclocked or anything. I usually sale the p4 boards for 65. If you would be interested in it let me know and I'll get you the specs.

Comment

yeah get me the specs, its be ideal. thnx
                            [IIIIIIIIII]95%
                            1024MB DDR RAM
                            Morex 3688 case w/ psu

Comment

Ok, she'll be in around 4 and I'll pm you tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X