4x40, Digital PLL FM MOD, Par. Cords

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x40, Digital PLL FM MOD, Par. Cords

I have a Seiko L4034 4X40 LED Backlight LCD - with HD44780 Controller Chip that was sold by EIO until they sold out of them. If you search for the history of my member name you will see that I asked a question about a blown up one. The one that I am selling is not that one. I bought another one. I also have a XO VIsion Digital PLL FM Modulator. There is also a Radio Shack prototype box that I used to house my LCD. There is also about 10 foot of parrallel cables included. This is wired and ready to go.
    I will also include the one that I broke maybe you can do something with it.

LCD-$30
    Prototype Box-$10
    Parallel Cables-$15
    FM Modulator-$50

This is $105 but will sell for $95 plus shipping. If interested please email me and I will get back with you.

FM modulator

Is that all in US Dollars?

If so, why are you selling the FM Modulator for $50 when you can get them brand new for almost half that price?

I am in the hunt for a cheap FM modulator but have not found one available in Australia.

If you would ship to Australia, I would be willing to pay $20 for the FM Modulator + shipping.

Thanx
    Jarrod - Holden VX S!

Comment

i'm interested in the lcd, where you located?
      Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
      Mods: Yep
      Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

The FM Modulator is a digital one that is not suppose to loose its tracking and it shuts off your airial antenna. These prices are in US dollors. I am located in the US. Post again if you want them.

Comment

if this XO vision modulator is model RFM-60 it can be bought off of ebay for no more than 38 bucks shipped.. i know.. thats where i got mine. this one has all those features.

Comment

Buying LCD

I'll buy the LCD granted it is prewired and in perfect working order. I'll send payment via check or paypal, paypal is faster it seems and safer. Thanks.

-Bill

Comment

Thanx pogue1000, thats what I meant, WAY too much for a FM Modulator.....especially second hand.

$20, final offer.
              Jarrod - Holden VX S!

Comment

I will take the $20 plus shipping I looked at what I bought it for and thought that I paid more sorry about that. Email me your address and I will get the price for shipping and then you can send me the money. I only used this once. It works fine. Talk to ya soon.

Comment

still interested in the LCD... my zip is 94949... can you pm me some more info?
                  Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
                  Mods: Yep
                  Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Can I see a pic of the project box?
                    Silver 1999 Nissan Pathfinder!
                    Completion: [*********-] 90%
                    Everything working! Mobile MP3s ROCK!
                    LEFT TO DO: Improve power on circuit, fix slow boot time

- 550mhz PIII on Abit BH6
                    - 128MB RAM
                    - 40x4 Backlit Character LCD
                    - 17 key numeric keypad - Repainted buttons
                    - 2.1GB laptop drive for OS
                    - 4.3GB drive for MP3s

http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/bombboyer/ Redesigned, new pics!

Comment

is the LCD wired?
                      BossTone74

Comment

No pics of the box?
                        Silver 1999 Nissan Pathfinder!
                        Completion: [*********-] 90%
                        Everything working! Mobile MP3s ROCK!
                        LEFT TO DO: Improve power on circuit, fix slow boot time

- 550mhz PIII on Abit BH6
                        - 128MB RAM
                        - 40x4 Backlit Character LCD
                        - 17 key numeric keypad - Repainted buttons
                        - 2.1GB laptop drive for OS
                        - 4.3GB drive for MP3s

http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/bombboyer/ Redesigned, new pics!

Comment

No rules about thread crapping in this forum?
                          sheeesh...

Comment

Working...
                          X