Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : Via Mini-ITX EPIA-EN12000EG with M1-ATX - $160 + Shipping

Selling both for $160

I booted it a few times and it works great, but I never ended up using it on a daily basis....so it's like new. I modded an IKEA case for it, with holes and everything. I'm too lazy to pull it out of the case, so you'll get it motherboard and power supply with the case.

PM me and we can work out the payment/shipping.

* Does not come with Memory or Hard Drive *

Thanks!

-- Fernando

Here are some pics:
    Attached Files

have you any pics of the unit???

Willing to ship international??

thanks

Comment

I'll post some pics in a few minutes, how international is international...well if your willing to pay, I have no problem going through the hassle of international shipping.

Comment

Ireland buddy, its not very expensive to ship to here as long as the item is sent by USPS and marked as a gift, comes threw no problem depending on weight, more than 4pounds wouldnt be worth it to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by dieselA4 View Post
          Ireland buddy, its not very expensive to ship to here as long as the item is sent by USPS and marked as a gift, comes threw no problem
          Yeah no problem then...just finished taking pics...give me like 15 minutes and I'll upload, my camera batteries died...gotta recharge

Comment

Hey bud, soz but am gonna pull on this one. dont want you hangin on me lol. Thanks for your replys anyways, very grateful.

Decided on a dvd/cd unit for a while

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by dieselA4 View Post
              Hey bud, soz but am gonna pull on this one. dont want you hangin on me lol. Thanks for your replys anyways, very grateful.

Decided on a dvd/cd unit for a while

cheers
              No problem, should've posted pics anyways.

Regards.

Comment

Hey man real quick qusetion what els is needed to use this unit besides adding a DVD or cd and Screen?What power does it require.And shipping to U.S. 70737

Comment

Srry u got n e ram with that i dont seee n e in pic?

Comment

Originally posted by chvybeatsford View Post
                    Hey man real quick qusetion what els is needed to use this unit besides adding a DVD or cd and Screen?What power does it require.And shipping to U.S. 70737
                    Shipping is about $10. You need a hard drive too, I got a notebook hard drive if your interested, but I'm not selling it with one. It also needs memory, it uses DDR2 memory. I'm using the 1GB stick that I had in there on a different computer, but I could probably throw it in. Besides that I think your good to go. The motherboard comes with integrated CPU, Audio, Video, and 100/10 Ethernet + firewire.

I also got an external slim drive that was hooked up to this thing, but again I'm not selling it with it. If you want it, make me an offer I can't refuse. I'll post a link on what type it is.

Originally posted by chvybeatsford View Post
                    Srry u got n e ram with that i dont seee n e in pic?
                    Yeah I can throw in a 1GB DDR2 stick of ram for $10 more. Yeah I wasn't planning to sell with memory, since that stuff is like hell of cheap now, but it's no big deal if your interested.

Comment

* Bump *

Comment

Please repost your ad in the following location: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/vbcl...d.php?do=newad

A glitch happened during an upgrade process that allowed users to post classified ads like a normal thread instead of utilizing the provided classifieds system.

This thread, along with all other threads that were created during this time will be archived, but not deleted.

Please accept my apologies. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Regards,

Jan
                        Jan Bennett
                        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
                        X