Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 7" Touchscreen VGA monitor (UK Based)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 7" Touchscreen VGA monitor (UK Based)

I have for sale a Lilliput 7" Touchscreen colour monitor. It's model number 619GL-70NP/C/T

It has all the usual touchscreen features, and is in excellent working condition, with no scratches and no modifications. It is even in its original box, and includes all cables and connectors. These are USB T/S connector, VGA cables, 12V Cig-Lighter power cable, plug power cable, remote control, and stick on stand (never used).

Looking for 110, including recorded delivery UK wide. Also available in southern scotland area. PM, Email [email protected] or reply here and I'll get back to you.

can u send the more pics to [email protected] and is it in pefect working conditions?

im in the US...how much will it b shipped to 89121 (in dollars please)

Comment

Please repost your ad in the following location: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/vbcl...d.php?do=newad

A glitch happened during an upgrade process that allowed users to post classified ads like a normal thread instead of utilizing the provided classifieds system.

This thread, along with all other threads that were created during this time will be archived, but not deleted.

Please accept my apologies. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Regards,

Jan
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
      X