Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: 10.4in LCD for a 8.5in LCD

Hey,

I have a 10.4in touchscreen lcd, really high quality. Very bright image, I think it's 300nit, 18bit color, and 800x600 resolution. My problem is that it's just a bit too big for the spot that I wanted to put it in my car, so I want to go a bit smaller.

I'm looking for an 8.5in touchscreen LCD + cash, I'd prefer if the 8.5in was 18bit color, and the higher the resolution the better.

I'd like a touchscreen as well, but I'll be willing to work something out.

You can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected] (the s0t is a zero). The hotmail might be better, since I've been having internet troubles and it's easier to check hotmail from other computers.

Pics can be provided on request, and more details if you email me.

birrman54

You've Got Mail! I am interested in your screen etc.

Comment

ygm

birrman54

Comment

bump

still for sale

birrman54

Comment

bump

Monday it'll go on Ebay.

birrman54

Comment

bump...

someone has got to have an 8.5 that they want bigger. This is a great screen, very bright nice sharp picture.

birrman54

Comment

bump

Comment

I have an 8" NEC 350nit, 800x600. No controller card or backlight inverter, but I do have a hirose cable to go with it.

Thanks,
                Jad
                2003 supercharged cop car - dual core Atom, Xenarc 705TSV, ampie +M2-ATX - done

Comment

where would I be able to find a controller and inverter, and how much would it cost?

birrman54

Comment

Actually I think I have an inverter to go with it.

The controller can be a C&T 69000 compatible driver chipset, like on certain single board computers. Or a dedicated controller like one that DigitalView makes. I'm not sure about dedicated controller because I got the LCD for an SBC.

Thanks,
                    Jad
                    2003 supercharged cop car - dual core Atom, Xenarc 705TSV, ampie +M2-ATX - done

Comment

Working...
                    X