Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Sharp LQ10D367 LCD Panel 10.4 Brand New!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Sharp LQ10D367 LCD Panel 10.4 Brand New!

Hey Guys,
    I am selling a Sharp panel on eBay if anyone's interested. I have the sheet on this panel if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2064989389

Thanks for looking!

- Jeff
    95 Mustang GT Convertible
    87 Mustang GT Convertible
    My Project | Let's Go Mets! | SCT Tuners

Project Status [===#===] [Bezel and dash creation]

Hello.... I'm new to the forum. Although I've been "lurking" for awhile now. Thank you everyone for the wealth of information.

Jzgt, I'm very interested...do you have a price in mind? maybe I could "buy it now"?!?

Thanx,
    Johnny
    Komputer: PIII 866...60gb HD...384mg RAM...Geforce4 MX420 w/tvout...T.B. Santa Cruz soundcard .......
    System: Xtant 3300c amp...a/d/s/ 310rs2 sub...a/d/s/ 235is components...

Install in progress ..... :)

Comment

Hey Johnny,
      Yeah, this is a great message board. It's by far my favorite. I especially enjoy it when I get something working thanks to the info on this board. About the panel, I wouldn't have a problem with that, but someone has bid on it already and I don't think it'd be fair if I took it off. It'll make a great screen as it's 18-bit, which makes it usable for video, as well as being VGA, you can use it for GPS.

If you need any more info regarding the screen, I have the data sheet.

Thanks for your interest!
      Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any more info!

- Jeff

Comment

cool, thanx...

yeah it probably wouldn't be fair to the other person, I didn't realize anyone had bid on it.

guess maybe I'll just have to outbid the guy
        Komputer: PIII 866...60gb HD...384mg RAM...Geforce4 MX420 w/tvout...T.B. Santa Cruz soundcard .......

Comment

Great Johnny,
          I look forward to the auction end. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have or think of during the course of the auction!

- Jeff

Comment

if you do win this auction 4dalude how do you plan on controlling it? do you alreay have a compatible controller card for this LCD? if not do you know a good supplier (aside from EarthLCD) for a controller? I have an LCD that's close to the same model as this and it is needing a controller card. I have found that it's easy to obtain a nice n cheap LCD but to find the dang controller card its a royal pain. Datalux told me their controllers are no longer stocked and considered 'obsolete' and a search on google will only bring up datasheets. Posts on this forum regarding a controller compatible for it will bring up allen ruble's controller which is no longer available...the only suggestion i have heard is check ebay or buy the $250+ ISA slot controller card from EarthLCD. It's somewhat frustrating to think you have a good find but nothing is around that will make it function.

Just some info you might want to think of before you start bidding.

PS - I am 'weebelz' and I will just say this...if you bid over $20.00 bucks you'll be high bidder...I can't spend a whole lot and i've realized that it was a mistake to start bidding on this item..i've already got one screen i can't get to work...anyhow, as they say on ebay - 'happy bidding'
            5% Complete
            Dash Fabrication complete

Comment

I'm going to try to get a group buy going on controllers for these panels (and similar ones like your, Silly). I have been in contact with a company that sells the appropriate Digitalview controller. Let me know if you guys are interested. I will have a price quote soon. I'm almost certain it'll be below $200.00

- Jeff

Comment

<----extremely interested...you just find that quote and i'd be more than happy to jump on the bandwagon
                5% Complete
                Dash Fabrication complete

Comment

I'll get on it right now!

- Jeff

Comment

Actually, I was just thinking of buying one of the many Datalux screen's for sale on ebay right now .... I wanted this screen in case i needed a replacement for one of the older ones
                    that's really why i was interested this screen.

is the digital view controller much better than the ones in the datalux?? is so i would be interested if it's under $200.00 ...is it an analog controller? if it works with some of the 8.4" lcd's i would definitely buy one because that is the ideal screen size i need ..it is just that there seems to be more options with the 10.4 lcd's and they a little cheaper for the brighter ones....( i'll just make it fit )

in case you want to know....there was a guy on ebay with 2 10.4" sharp LQ10D421 screen's which are supposed to be 300 nits but the contrast ratio is 100:1 vs. the 300:1 for this and some other screens i've seen... i don't know the difference ....you?!?

it seems pretty compatible with alot controllers. how important is the contrast ratio???

looks like someone else bid on Jeff's screen ...so at least he'll sell it to someone, if we come up with a different idea

Comment

I have an e-mail out to my contact about the appropriate controllers for these screens. It looks like these controllers have built in OSD. I should have a firm price in the next two days or so. Ill make a larger post for these as a group purchase when I get pricing. I hope to get it tomorrow.

- Jeff

Comment

If those controllers would work with some kind of 8.5in screen I'd be very interested. I'm trying to swap my 10.4in touchscreen for an 8.5, and I'd like to avoid going with a DennisK style setup with 12bit color.

birrman54

Comment

Birrman,
                          What screen are you looking to put in the car? It you have a stock number for the panel you have in mind, let me know and I'll ask if the controllers I'm looking at will work.

- Jeff

Comment

I haven't been able to narrow it down, at the moment I'm still looking for a suitable screen.

birrman54

Comment

Ok, well I'm still waiting to hear from my contact (I e-mailed him on late Weds.) I expect to hear back from him Monday. But it should be a go...last time he quoted something for me it was priced right. Jut let me know when you decide on a screen.

- Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X