FS:MPBS1 Power Supply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:MPBS1 Power Supply

I am in full production with the MPBS1 power supply. You can buy it directly from the http://home.attbi.com/~zootjeff/ website and it is shipped via UPS ground within 2 business days of placing the order. If you don't want to pay with PayPal, please inquire about sending a money order. This supply is the perfect small solution for many Mini-Itx motherboards. It measures 3.8" by 1.25" by 2.5"

-Jeff
    MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
    www.mpegbox.com

Can I get it with more than one molnex connector. I need two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Skippman
      Can I get it with more than one molnex connector. I need two of them.
      Sure! No problem..

-Jeff
      www.mpegbox.com

Comment

in your opinion...

will this dc-dc power a fv24 w/ 900mhz cely dvd and 7200 75 gb hd?

thanks,
        dan

Comment

Originally posted by backpack09
          in your opinion...

will this dc-dc power a fv24 w/ 900mhz cely dvd and 7200 75 gb hd?

thanks,
          dan
          It might be possible if you do some custom wiring. My FV24, P-III 933Mhz, 256MB Ram, 160GB HD, and 4 case fans needs 60-65 watts under full load. If you hook up a relay on the 12V line and wire up the fans using the car battery power, you can shave a few watts from the 12V line and feed it to the DVD drive. As long as you're not doing any future add on components, you're fine. I'm using O-something DC-DC supply (respecting Jeff's PSU since it's his tread) to power the above mentioned plus DVD/CDRW combo, Xenarc monitor, floppy drive, USB docking station, and GPS. I wanted to buy his supply but with all of my stuff, his supply isnt enough.
          NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
          If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

anyone heard form jeff recently? i sent payment at the begining of the week for this sproggy and have not heard any word from him all week.

thanks
            dan

Comment

Originally posted by backpack09
              anyone heard form jeff recently? i sent payment at the begining of the week for this sproggy and have not heard any word from him all week.

thanks
              dan
              Your package went out the same day you ordered it. You should get it with standard UPS ground lead time.. If you need a tracking number, let me know..

Thanks,

Jeff
              www.mpegbox.com

Comment

came in today and is working wonderfully on my pc,

thanks
                dan

Comment

I just updated the mpegbox.org website with a picture of the latest power supply. This one has a production quality silkscreen and green soldermask.
                  Take a look at www.mpegbox.org
                  www.mpegbox.com

Comment

These are still available on the website:

www.mpegbox.org
                    www.mpegbox.com

Comment

Installed mine today! Works great! (haven't tested the 7200 rpm on my celeron 400 yet though) I was wondering if there is anyway of getting another power output for another harddrive easily installed onto it? Thanks again for the great sproggy jeff!

Comment

just use a molex power splitter cable. They're pretty easy to get at any parts shop, including Rat Shack and CrapUSA

Comment

ok, neither my 7200 or 5400 rpm drives are firing up My motherboard is turning on, any tips? I want this to work!

Comment

Working...
                          X